Possible ways to Earn from Crypto 2023!

By now you will be doing massive giveaway :joy:

$1K giveaway to 5 people :joy:

3 Likes

Oh we pray to get money brother, signs of meme coin which will pump is now easy oooh. You will see big accounts like Elja and others talking about

1 Like

Oh bro, I remember university time I used to buy drinks for all my hostel mate anytime I win bet :joy::joy:
Naturally that’s how I am, I like sharing my gains with people around even though they did not give me the money to stake

Elja is now degen :joy::joy: I remember back then he always tell his followers, hodl hodl hodl,… Utility utility utility :joy::joy:
Life no balance :joy:

That’s life for you, when you are happy with the small wins definitely the big one will soon come,…why not give us some betting tips :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: just listen my advice. I am no body but I have some little experience. They have their holding bag and one for pump and dump :joy:

Exactly :100: crypto is all about smart game :video_game:

And your his Twitter account will be booming by now

I totally understand this.
We are SELF_NFA

1 Like

Airdrops are easy money .I recommend you all to participate in those …
I remember that I invested around $6 to $7 and managed to earn $2000 from that investment.

1 Like

Congratulations, it’s your lucky day

Lucky day for you then.
But you should know now that
Not all AIRDROP will land you well.

As the name AIR DROP

Secondly I’m not against AIRDROP.
But, the scam in it these days is
Something we need to be careful about

yeh you are right. i m seeing alot scam on discord and twitter . i daily receive a congratulation from an unknown account on winning 100,0000 $pepe or $shib on twitter😂lol

1 Like

Hahah
You just confirm what I just said
So imagine a some newbie
with no proper orientation
that received such AIRDROP message.
1.2.3… straight way to hell

1 Like

You just prove it my newbie friend just send me a message that he cant claim $sui tokens which he got from twitter​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh my goodness,
I can understand his joy of
Getting that message.
Well it…
Some will still have to learn the hard way

I would pay attention and avoid USA based platforms, just in case… :handshake:

2 Likes

very important based on our past experiences

2 Likes

To me, it’s already late to ape into $PEPE. Anyone that want to invest in PEPE should consider scalp trading to make profit out of the investment because once a meme token has been listed in most of the exchanges, I thanks the grace of God for late investors to make significant gain from it

5 Likes

Thank you for saying this, I just finished replying similar thing to @Prince-Onscolo, not knowing you’ve already passed same message

1 Like

You are welcome bro, as far as crypto space is concerned, no one is late and opportunity will still come