Roblox Killer - A game design, publishing and distribution platform based on AI and blockchain

Hola, buen proyecto sigan adelante, además se está creando en dos grandes cadenas.

Ha-ha,We are optimizing some details to make our game more attractive than roblox .:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is interesting a lot

amazing project! wish you guys the best of luck!

1 Like

Looking forward for this.
Keep building

Who knows maybe my future grandson will play this so called Roblox killer

1 Like

Maybe our both future grandsons will play together sir.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:We will try our best :blush:

1 Like

How far with development team?

1 Like

Not only web3 games, but also businesses or charities could be launched on this platform. See the Wishing fish project helping Tibetan children Angel voice from Tibet - YouTube

Angel voice, Touching heart. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for your love. :star_struck:Welcome to Planet2nd. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think this is a great idea! I had a similar idea in the back of my mind except yours sounds better :joy: My nephew spends countless hours on Roblox and has been making simple games. I’m sure this will be right up his alley in a few years, maybe even now :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

Love games with defi

1 Like

Promising project, would love to try it out @seigneur good work

2 Likes

Make a project of master forum

2 Likes

I want to get early access

1 Like

You may kindly follow our Youtube channel, to see new games released or achievements of developers. The following is a screen shot from a game intro video made by DIG, a developing guild on our platform.

I grew up with Roblox back in the day and this project definitely has the potential to be on par or surpass it. Very interested to see this completed.

1 Like

Alright thank you
:pray:t2:

goal to kill roblox seems not so easy to achieve. anyway monopoly is not appreciated so let people choose what they want. wish you luck!

1 Like