Shop-to-Earn browser extension by ThanX

We will offer 10% interest per month on your earned THANX tokens that you collected in our browser extension.
We will also do a huge airdrop in that you can participate just by completing simple tasks to earn entries. This is planned after the hackathon.

And by being an early adopter, the THANX tokens you collect now will likely value more over time.

We also had a prize pool of 500$ worth of THANX tokens for the top 20 members on our waitlist who referred us most. This we finished on 15th November.

1 Like

How the cashback will be calculated? Is it the same for all partners?

1 Like

The cashback % differs among brands but it is between 2-20% and the cashback amount is always calculated at the current exchange rate of our token.

So e.g. if you spend 100$ at a brand where we offer 10% cashback, we will give 10$ worth of ThanX tokens, based on the exchange rate at that time. If the price of our token is e.g. 0.01$, we will give you 1.000 tokens. Then, when the token price rises, it might be worth even more than the initial 10$.

UPDATE

As we mention previously, we’ve closed our waitlist with 1200+ subscribers and are going to share 500$ worth of $THANX prize pool with the TOP20 people on the leaderboard who invited the most friends.

Here are some stats:

Now we’re gearing up for the launch of our extension, so more updates will follow soon!:fire:

2 Likes

Good project.Everyone will love it

2 Likes

After making a purchase how fast will I receive the tokens?

1 Like

@Atokwasi definitely bro, I’ve already loved it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, it usually happens within minutes, or in a few hours, but this also depends on our partners. Although as soon as we notice the transaction you will see your tokens in your balance, but they’ll be in a pending state, meaning you won’t be able to use them until the partner confirms the comission.

1 Like

Really nice app you’re building here!
UI/UX are great, really efficient!

How the percentage of cashback are determined for each product, as it’s different for each one? I believe the conditions of partenership with the different brands has something to do with it. I’m really interested to understand what is behind it.

Thanks a lot, keep on the good work!

1 Like

For everyone who loves to shop, this is certainly a great on! Can’t wait to see how well this does

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

The cashback is given on the partners’ whole website, and not based on each products.

Exactly, the amount is determined based on the commission rate they offer us and the agreements we are able to make with them. Then we reshare most of the part of this revenue with our users.

Let us know if you any further questions!

1 Like

We have missed some good projects like @ThanXFinance in the voting stage but I believe they will keep working to develop this platform to the highest stage. This is a great project that I am looking forward for it. Keep building :clap:t2:

2 Likes

ThanX for your support! Keep an eye on our project, great updates are coming!:fire:

1 Like

You are most welcome

1 Like

Muy buena propuesta la que están presentando, sería genial verlos lograr sus objetivos darle esa oportunidad a los usuarios usando una extensión en su navegador me encanta. Felicidades mucha suerte buen trabajo están realizando :muscle:

1 Like

Hola, proyecto innovador, bien pensado, el ofrecer sus monedas hace el acercamiento a mas usuarios a las criptomonedas.

1 Like

:loudspeaker: UPDATE - SIGN UP FOR BETA TEST :drum:

We are gearing up for the launch of our extension but before that, we’d like to invite some of you to test our product. Our goal is to improve and fix any bugs in the product based on your feedback before making it available to the general public. Please note, that you should only apply if you will really test the extension and give feedback.

You can apply here if you want to be one of our first users:

Let’s buckle up and collect some crypto! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes