Smart Disperse by Team Lampros Labs DAO - Cross-chain Transfers with a Single Transaction to Multiple Wallets

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation for our concept.

We are motivated by your support and encouragement.

Rest assured, this is just the beginning of our journey, and we will continue building and improving our platform for the next season and beyond. :pray:

2 Likes

We deeply appreciate your words of encouragement and motivation. Your belief in our ability to come back stronger fills us with determination.

Thank you for your unwavering support; it means everything to us as we continue this journey. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and motivation.

We will keep building and never lose hope, fueled by your support. :pray:

We are grateful for your uplifting words and belief in our potential.

Your encouragement means a lot, and it motivates us to come back even stronger next season.

Thank you for your unwavering support. :pray:

Thank you for your kind wishes and engagement with our project.

We appreciate your support, and it motivates us to keep working hard. Your words fuel our determination for future seasons. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

While the disqualification is disappointing, your support motivates us to come back stronger next time.

We appreciate your well-wishes. :pray:

2 Likes

Hey team,

Though it’s disheartening to hear that Smart Disperse didn’t qualify this time, your spirit and commitment to improving and building the platform are truly inspiring. The dedication to continually engage and update the community shows a remarkable team ethos. Your gratefulness towards the community and acknowledgment of their feedback reflect your genuine commitment to collaboration and improvement.

Keep soaring high, team!

3 Likes

We truly appreciate your kind words and belief in our project’s potential.

Though disqualified this time, your encouragement motivates us to come back with an even better idea next time.

Thank you for your support. :pray:

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words.

We truly appreciate you recognizing our dedication and commitment to the project and community. Your support motivates us to keep working hard, improving, and building an amazing platform.

We’re grateful for your understanding and will continue soaring higher. :pray:

Hey everyone,

Although our project, Smart Disperse, did not qualify for this hackathon, our commitment to simplifying token transfers and enhancing user experience remains unwavering. We are excited to announce that we have deployed Smart Disperse live on the TRON Mainnet, enabling you to experience our platform firsthand.

The Smart Disperse contract address is: TJKVtvZDhNhRX2eQRxzuk7ctgBxA2cmHAK. It is also integrated into our live site, ensuring a seamless user experience.

@ines_valerie @Chukseucharia @Okorie @Prince-Onscolo @manfred_jr @Nweke-nature1.com @WebWhispers @CryptoHaven @Chizz @log_X @MasterShadow007 @Andreaxino @Scrrohmidt @GrabTeam @FelixOttesen @SimbadMarino @Cassiopeia @oynozan @green11 @harvey14 @jack212 @sc_00804 @DeltaMint364 @joy42 @tonystark @Pumbaa @Hivemind @log_X @ps1211 @milesapart @GodFather097 @tanishiX @C4H10O @Bhumi @jacksimmons @p612 @Jungkookie @Gogle @ZeroGravity @BlurryFace

We cordially invite you all to utilize Smart Disperse to make token transactions easier, more efficient, and more accessible.

If you have any feedback, suggestions, or ideas that you would like to see incorporated into Smart Disperse, please feel free to reach out to me via direct message or leave a comment here. Your valuable input will play a crucial role in shaping the future development of our platform.

Thank you for your continued support and engagement.

3 Likes

not working for me! :thinking:

1 Like

Hey team, congrats on launching your project to mainnet despite your disqualification from the community’s voting. I just tested your project now and it provided me with seamless and fast transactions. I appreciate your efforts in building this project for the Tron community to save cost when sending token to multiple recipients.

A little problem I experienced when testing your project:

After confirming the transaction and executing if, I clicked on the verify here link hoping that I will be taken to Tronscan to verify my transaction but I got a system error. Maybe, the reason could be from my network strength. Can you check from your end to ensure that everything is working fine.

My feedback
Though the platform gave the result it was build for, there is still room for more work to be done to make the user experience more satisfying. Especially on the UI. The information on the platform doesn’t fit well on the interface, I had to zoom out my interface before I could capture it to fit the screen and when it was in zoom mode, my phone keyboard covered the area for recipients address, making it impossible for me to see the address I have entered. Please work on fine-tuning this to make your platform more enjoyable.

1 Like

Quite exquisite to see y’all keep building, kudos!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this :pray:t2:

1 Like

nice update, please with the wallet connection try and add more. I see Tronlink and metamask. Especially the tron network, many uses only tronlink as a means of connecting but other wallets like trust wallet supports tron. @OnChainVision gives you the option to use trust wallet and it works perfectly

1 Like

Can you specifically mention what is not working for you?

At our end, we have checked and everything is working fine for us.

Thank you so much @Chizz for testing our project and giving feedback! It means a lot to us!

For this issue, we checked at our end and we found no issues in that yet at our end. Can you please refresh and check your network strength once? Please let me know if you face this problem again.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We are improving the platform to make it mobile-responsive. You can try Smart Disperse once on the desktop as well and see if you still face these problems. To make it mobile responsive, we are improving it and will let you once it is working perfectly.

1 Like

Thank you so much @manfred_jr & @ines_valerie! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Prince-Onscolo for the suggestion and for trying out the platform.

We will surely add other options to connect the wallet in the next update.

1 Like

I tried and it’s not working for me. After entering recipients address and amount of token I want to send, there is no other option to complete the transfer

1 Like