Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

If you connect to nile test net and complete some other task getting to 100k would be a bit easier.
But regardless we still need a bot to accumulate offline earnings.

3 Likes

I remember I said something like this. we need tap bot or multi tap

1 Like

:bell: Announcement:

Hello Strongcoiners! :wave:

Our mainnet launch is getting closer and closer. Today, we want to tell you about the updates awaiting you in the mainnet.

• New version of the «Tap bot»: earn coins even when you are offline.
  • All boosts (including the Tap bot) will be sold for in-game coins
  • Rare coin skins can be purchased with TRX
  • We have increased the reward for referred friends, as well as for the achievements of friends, by 10 times
  • Entry into the Master League will now require 1 million coins, and entry into the Champion League will require 5 million coins. Other leagues remain unchanged
  • We have updated the notification system in the Telegram bot. Now, if users do not log into the game for more than two days, they will receive a notification

Be strong! :muscle:

2 Likes

Regarding our post about the Gold League:

Currently, there is already a tap bot in the game called «+10,000 coins/day». It can be purchased for test TRX on the Nile network.

In addition to this, there is a bonus for logging in daily, and if you log in for 7 consecutive days, the total reward amounts to 28,000 coins.

Therefore, accumulating the required amount of 100,000 coins was quite easy.

2 Likes

@Gordian @Andreaxino @wellsebastian

Thank you so much for being active in our testnet! We really appreciate and respect it.

3 Likes

found a tap coin app too and far more popular (1mil user). it seems many has implement this idea, but at least there’s new one for tron

Good one, keep it up. I’m playing to climb into the bigger league.

Not just this one. More than 40 tapping games using telegram. And I’m now confused which one is scam and not.

what value strongCoin project is providing to users and the blockchain world just have to tap in the app to earn coins? lol .I can fix a bot here who would continuously tap and earn rewards.

1 Like

Interesting project, keep it up.

Hello Strongcoiners! :wave:

@Gordian @manfred_jr @Youngyuppie @Relate101 @ines_valerie @Prince-Onscolo @maksb @Andreaxino @wellsebastian @Nweke-nature1.com @deltazero @pleasure @TheNight12 @Sammy7566 @vano77 @libertypath

We have launched on the mainnet! :tada::tada::tada:

Please send /start in the bot again to launch the new version.

And don’t forget to tell your friends about it and invite them to join the game.

If you joined Strongcoin through a friend’s referral link, ask your friend to send it again.

The contract address of StrongMarket on the mainnet: TXMMDgRS4A3aBw1qKyMfGbR69pRKNnLeS7

Thank you to everyone who participated in our testnet. All users who made it to the gold league by the end of the testnet will receive an additional 100,000 coins.

Be strong! :muscle:

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

I recalled I made it to the Gold league on testnet.

2 Likes

Thank you! The bonus coins will arrive some time after you log in. We have tracked everyone who was in the gold league.

1 Like

Areived. And let the game begins

1 Like

3k for 3hrs unlimited energy? :slight_smile:
Is it a daily bounty? XD

1 Like

You received your 100k bonus?

Yes :heart: awooo! Buy Sun :sunglasses::sun_with_face::eggplant::muscle:

1 Like

Oh I see that is why I was unable to login in the morning,… nice to hear this congratulations :clap::clap:

1 Like

I’m in, but I don’t see my bonus anywhere tho, and surprisingly I just farmed some fresh coins, what happened to my holdings in Testnet prior to when Mainnet was launched?

Congratulations on reaching this milestone :clap:

1 Like