Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

Project Name: Strongcoin
Project Track: Integration
Team Name: Strongteam (obviously)
Team Member(s): @strongteam
HackerEarth Project Link:
https://devpost.com/software/strongcoin

Project Goal:
Bring millions of new users to Tron ecosystem with viral tap-to-earn meme coin.

Project Value:
Strongcoin doesn’t have any entry requirements. Users access the web app within Telegram and start playing, gradually getting familiar with the Tron blockchain and ecosystem. Coins are earned with every tap, with significantly more earned by engaging with the Tron blockchain world—by connecting wallets, swapping on Sunswap, providing liquidity on Justlend, or purchasing NFTs on Ape marketplace. Strongcoin serves as an excellent entry point into Tron’s diverse ecosystem for millions of new users.

Project Info:
Viral and social
Strongcoin implements various mechanics tailored to the virality of the game:

• A progressive referral system.
  • Six different leagues based on the number of coins earned.
  • Fun notifications in the Telegram bot.
  • A reward system for entering the game every day.

And we also plan to add group activities in the future.

Token
Strongcoin will have its own token, $STRONG. At first, we are planning to conduct an Initial DEX Offering. Players of the game will have the opportunity to exchange game coins for tokens, starting from a certain amount, with priority given to the most active players.

Revenue
Strongcoin plans to generate revenue by placing partner quests and advertising banners on the Earn page in the game, as well as from primary and secondary sales of NFTs, along with in-game boosts.

Project Website:
Game (inside Telegram): Telegram: Contact @StrongcoinBot

Community:

Telegram channel - Telegram: Contact @StrongcoinChannel

X - https://x.com/StrongcoinX

Project Test Instructions:
Open Strongcoin and start tapping!
You can also connect your wallet and buy some boosts to earn more coins or purchase an NFT skin for your coin.

P.S. For on-chain transactions, remember to switch to the Nile Testnet in your Tronlink.

Project Details:
Check out our demo:

Smart Contract links:
StrongCoin - TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

StrongMarket - TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

StrongSkins - TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Project Milestones:
Strong UI - Done

Strong Smart Contracts - Done

Strong Backend - Done

Strong Community - In Progress

Strong Mainnet Launch - Soon

33 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6,
Do you have resources or ways in generating resources because as long as it’s just tap to earn ,most people will engage without rest 24/7 so how could you handle this situation when there will be more traffic

8 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome and for the cool question! We’ve already thought about the upcoming surge in traffic. To handle this, we’ve implemented an energy limit in the game, so users can’t play 24/7. But even if there are many players and they’re actively playing for many hours a day, our server operates in multi-threading and is optimized for high loads.

3 Likes

Hi all! Our Telegram channel is live! Waiting for everyone. :rocket:

4 Likes

Our Twitter/X is live also! Waiting for everyone. :muscle:
https://twitter.com/StrongcoinX

3 Likes

We’ve launched a small contest for the best comment!
Read the terms here and ask your questions.

4 Likes

I just followed you. Ensure to follow back

4 Likes

@Prince-Onscolo I do not know if you have hear of Notcoin but this project resembles it, I may be wrong but I know because I do Notcoin airdrop

4 Likes

Yea, same with tapcoin and the rest of it.
Lots of information around the notcoin, but it currently nothing. lols

3 Likes

yeah using same approach

3 Likes

I do the Notcoin airdrop and I stake my Notcoin I am thinking to get new hair dryers with my Notcoin when it gets to Binance listing

4 Likes

Is it a good thing to use another project approach in your own project in the forum please I do not mean any harm with my question

3 Likes

bringing it on tron or bttc is best dear. Happy to see one

4 Likes

I’m playin already

3 Likes

Appreciate it! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Of course, we were inspired by their case

1 Like

Waiting for the listing)

2 Likes

Hello, I wanted to log into your telegram address and try the game, but I cannot log in to telegram group. Could you recreate the link and share it again?

2 Likes

Hi, here is the link Strongcoin telegram channel Telegram: Contact @StrongcoinChannel

3 Likes

Got to interact with your Devs post. Got this question.
During the Notcoin experience, I noticed that some accounts could claim because they were tag as bot. That is they tap more coin than expected threshold.

So in Strongcoin case, would there be a threshold point for taps that if any account surpassed that, it can be seen at bot enhanced account?

3 Likes