Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

Just like a reminder.
It best to make your milestones come with dates
As in from what date and timeframe each milestone started and completed.

2 Likes

We tried to introduce new features into the working concept

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe someday you will participate in our airdrop)

2 Likes

Completely agree with you!

3 Likes

Hello! Great project! I’ve been waiting for something like this to appear on the Tron. I’m ready to test and tap)

2 Likes

Great! We await you in the Silver League!

3 Likes

@strongteam check this out, don’t skip

2 Likes

testing your product but it seems everything at your marker is onchain which I don’t see that from the other tap projects. Tried to upgrade myself and it is sending me to tronlink

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 6, your project strikes a chord as a reminder to the ongoing Notcoin frenzy and it’s a fresh breather to see memes on Tron in my opinion. You seem all action and less talk, I know this from how short and concise your offering is.
From my read, I did understand that Strongcoin is a tap-to-earn meme coin, intending to bring millions of new users into the Tron ecosystem, lowering the barrier to entry for users to engage with the Tron blockchain and ecosystem.

From my read, I also deduce that Strongcoin employs numerous mechanics to foster virality and user involvement, such as a referral system, multiple leagues, and daily incentives.
How will you strike a balance between rewarding participation and preventing abuse or manipulation of these mechanics?

2 Likes

I just got into the telegram and started off earning some Strongcoin, for anyone wanting to join in, here’s my referral link :point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Joined the telegram and rocked you a follow on X (fka Twitter), my username is: manfred_jr, kindly follow back.

2 Likes

Please why I’m I having this when trying to connect with nile?

I mean, connecting to Nile testnest on Tronlink not working?

2 Likes

Another suggestion, as seen from similar tap to earn.
What about the STATS where we can see details like
Total player
Total taps
And the rest of it? Do you think it Will be important?

3 Likes

Hello! Our Telegram bot game is available at this link:

1 Like

Thank you for providing the link to our channel!

1 Like

Hi there! Great question! Yes, we’ve already figured out how we’ll combat bots. We analyze every user action on the backend and flag suspicious activities. But we’re also open to new ideas and suggestions on how to tackle bots.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! The current milestones are almost all completed, except for the mainnet launch. We will soon present a detailed roadmap on this topic. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you so much! We’re looking forward to seeing you in the game!

2 Likes

Checked, thanks again! We’re not skipping anything)

1 Like

Hello!
In our Market, we use two currencies: our in-game soft coin and TRX. Everything sold for TRX is on-chain.
This is done intentionally so that users can balance between a completely free game or a game with boosts.

1 Like