Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

Hello! Thank you for your comment. We’ve spent a lot of time developing an anti-cheat and anti-bot system, and we hope it will successfully filter out malicious activities. We will mark suspicious accounts and, if necessary, disable the ability for such users to exchange soft coins for our token.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for being so active! Just don’t forget that we’re still in the testnet.

2 Likes

Thank you! Soon there will be many new posts there!

2 Likes

When you’re in Tronlink, click on the «Confirm Login» button, not «Log in to Tronlink Explorer». And make sure that you have Nile selected in the wallet.

1 Like

Great idea! We’ll think about where we can integrate these stats into our interface.

1 Like

Its great seeing a project like notcoin on tron thank you Strongcoin

Why am i getting this error when trying to connect to tronlink

2 Likes

I am already tapping :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

@strongteam is is possible for a tap bot to be included to the Strongcoin telegram?

1 Like

Other tap projects uses the coins you earned from taps to upgrade so I think you should allow us to use that

2 Likes

A short guide on how to connect a wallet to Strongcoin.

1. First, open your Tronlink wallet on your phone. You can download the app here.
  2. In the bottom navbar, select the «Me» tab. Then press the «Settings» button. Then «Change Network» and choose «Nile Testnet».
  3. Now you can connect your wallet to Strongcoin. Don’t worry if Tronlink shows «Mainnet» when connecting the wallet.
  4. When Tronlink opens, press the «Confirm Login» button, AND NOT «Log in to Tronlink Explorer».

Let’s tap! Be #sTRONg

1 Like

Hi team! I have been testing your game but I’ve got some issues. Each time I click on connect Tronlink from the telegram bot, it always fail to take me to my Tronlink wallet and I don’t know if that is the wrong way of connecting to my wallet. What could be the reason why that is happening?

3 Likes

@Youngyuppie @Gordian @Andreaxino

We posted a short guide on how to connect a wallet. Please take a look.

1 Like

Still having same issue… no connection made.
Would be too early to ask about about Strongcoin tokenomics?

2 Likes

Please help us find the error. I’m attaching 3 screenshots. Please let us know at which stage the error occurs for you. At the second stage, please choose «Confirm Login» button.

In our Market, users can buy additional energy for coins. Or are you suggesting adding extra boosters that will be sold for our coins, not for TRX?

1 Like

To start with.
Mine not showing this. Hope I could share screens record.

Yours is iOS and mine is android

3 Likes

I now have my referral link to to earn more coins. Join me guys let earn together

2 Likes

Yes, it’s probably too early to talk about tokenomics. Right now, our efforts are concentrated on testing and product release.

1 Like

Thank you, we’ll get in touch via DM.

Wow, cool! What league are you already in?