Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

It will be plenty fun to finally play the whole game on Mainnet launch.

1 Like

All bonus was received, congratulations for reaching the mainnet launch.

1 Like

Hello Strongcoiners! :wave:

@Gordian @manfred_jr @Youngyuppie @Relate101 @ines_valerie @Prince-Onscolo @maksb @Andreaxino @wellsebastian @Nweke-nature1.com @deltazero @pleasure @TheNight12 @Sammy7566 @vano77 @libertypath

Due to the mainnet launch, we are announcing a bug bounty that will last for 2 weeks.

If you notice any bugs in the game, please report them to our @StrongcoinSupport and try to include as many photos/videos of the bug as possible.

The reward for finding a bug will range from 1,000 to 100,000 coins, depending on the severity of the bug.

Be strong! :muscle:

8 Likes

Congratulations Strong team on your mainnet.

I have received all my bonus. Now let’s get back to Tapping

3 Likes

Hello, Strongcoiners! :wave:

We are excited to announce that, in collaboration with TaskOn, we’ve launched an incredible giveaway to celebrate our Tron mainnet launch!

From June 8 to June 15. :date:

Complete tasks here: TaskOn

6 Likes

Happy weekend Buddy.
Got some suggestions.

Possible to have some Extra point for premium tg user invite?

1 Like

I noticed one already cos I totally don’t get how I’d keep re-buying tap bot after my first purchase, it’s supposed to be a one-off thing btw.

1 Like

I will be looking for any bug inside your game, thank you

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Is like I can’t find market for multi tap

1 Like

You mean the auto tapping or tap bot?

1 Like

No not tap bot , multi tap that increase your tapping speed from each tap on +1 to +2 , + 3 etc

1 Like

There is, check market section.
You can use X2 or X5.

3 Likes

But it’s not working on my end, let me try again

1 Like

Okay, try again. Working perfectly over here.

1 Like

Have seen it but not actually what I meant, this one is like invisible points that last for 3 hours depending on your purchasing, but the one am talking about is like if your single tapping is +1 then if you purchase a market then it will increase to +2 in a single tapping…if it takes you 4 minutes to finish 1000 points with +1 tapping then it has to take you 2 mins to finish same 1000 points as well

1 Like

I understand, similar to Like Turbo?
Or you can show with screenshots examples for better understanding to the dev
So far the X5 working well for me.

1 Like

Has anyone been able to complete this task? I keep receiving error when trying to link and verify my telegram

Not turbo , multi tap, you can find it on hamster and tapswap ,…it increases your manual tapping

2 Likes