Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

Hello! Thank you for your question. Currently, we have a small team, but as our audience grows, we will be hiring new people, including for the support team.

2 Likes

:bell: Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that we have launched a Telegram account for our support.

It is available at the following link: Telegram: Contact @StrongcoinSupport.

You can contact us there with any questions at any time. :muscle:

2 Likes

wow this coin makes me feel strong :slight_smile:
When you release you can use one of our feature which is an Airdrop gamification system as we can provide you a better analytics too and reach active audience, or even just airdrop for promotion

2 Likes

Wow, cool! Weā€™ll definitely check out your project.

1 Like

Glad to hear that, you already have a nice community forming here on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s right, thank you for the support! :heart:

1 Like

Hi! Great project. I heard about your contest. Is it still ongoing and what are its terms?

1 Like

Currently, there are three skins available for purchase in the market. Are there any plans to add new skins or other in-market items?

1 Like

Hi! Thank you.

Yes, the contest will continue until May 27.
We will select the most active participants on the forum.
You can read more about it here:

1 Like

Hey Strongteam,

First off, a big congrats on launching Strongcoin! The whole tap-to-earn concept is super intriguing. Iā€™ve got a few thoughts and questions that popped into my head:

1. Onboarding: Iā€™m curious, how are you planning to guide newbies through the maze of blockchain basics?
  2. Security: With all the digital threats out there, what kind of safety nets have you got in place to safeguard user data and funds?
  3. Gameplay: Are there any plans in the pipeline for group activities or special events to spice things up?
  4. Tokenomics: The coin-to-token conversion process sounds complex. Could you break it down for me?
  5. Revenue: Apart from ads and quests, are there any other revenue streams youā€™re exploring?
  6. Community: Building a community is no small feat. How do you plan to attract and engage the Strongcoin community?
  7. Future Plans: Are there any plans to take Strongcoin beyond the realm of Telegram?

Canā€™t wait to see how Strongcoin evolves!

1 Like

We are not planning to add new items at the moment, but it is possible in the future. We will listen to the community and add new items gradually. If you have any ideas, you can suggest them.

1 Like

Suggestion: Have you considered implementing an on-chain referral system? For example, if I refer a user and that user purchases skins or other items with TRX, I would receive a portion of that amount. I think this would help attract various influencers to the community.

2 Likes

Great idea, we will think about how to implement this technically and might add it in the future. Thank you!

Hello! Thank you for such a detailed question!

Onboarding
In our game, there is an Ā«EarnĀ» section where users can earn in-game coins by completing various quests. Currently, there is already a quest for connecting a wallet, as well as quests involving some dApps from the Tron ecosystem. In the future, we plan to add more quests, some of which will contain more information to educate users and ease their transition into Web3.

Security
We have implemented several security systems for our main server and automatically conduct periodic backups.

Gameplay
Definitely, but we are still deciding on the format for our group activities. The first special events will be coming very soon.

Tokenomics
When we release the token, it will be possible to exchange in-game coins for the token. Based on game data, we will determine the conditions and minimum amount required for withdrawal.

Revenue
Advertising in the form of quests is expected to become our main source of revenue. In addition, we will sell some boosts and skins within the game.

Community
We plan to attract new users by conducting paid giveaways on popular quest platforms. For engagement, we will maintain our social media presence and, over time, launch an official chat.

Future plans
We have very ambitious plans. Telegram is just the beginning.

We look forward to your new questions and suggestions!

Good to hear that Strongcoin is planning to scale the team as the user base grows.
We all know and itā€™s almost like general knowledge that as new team members are hired, ensuring they are well-trained and quickly onboarded is essential for maintaining high-quality support.
Would you have like a mentorship or buddy system in place to help new hires integrate smoothly into the team?

@strongteam Iā€™ve been trying to link my wallet but all to no avail.

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the report. Could you provide more details on how the error happens?

It keeps taking me to the start page whenever I try to connect my wallet, start page on telegram that is.

2 Likes

When will this projects get live. So i can play too

2 Likes

You can join the testnet while waiting for the mainnet launch