Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

If you say it then I can not argue it, it is like tapping tapping tapping is the new way to get rich, I make small money from Notcoin and I am now doing tap swap and now Strongcoin, I don’t mean to break the forum rules I am just sharing small opportunities with my friends, thank you

3 Likes

I am happy from where you have your inspiration from it means your project is also solid

1 Like

I am already doing it in this crypto you can not miss anything or you will end up with your hands on your head. That is how we say regret in West Africa, thank you

Thank you very much for your support!

1 Like

Yea from iPhone . Working well with the testing

2 Likes

Alright, this sound good
Now I understand better.

1 Like

oh you are not, it’s good to share with friends.i missed notcoin and it really pain me :joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s good that you didn’t miss Strongcoin)
And by the way, thank you very much for your comments, they are very important to us

3 Likes

I guess we are going to see a huge launch lol

1 Like

You are asking about initiatives for the token. At this point, it’s hard to say what they will be or if they will happen at all. We haven’t released the token yet. But thank you for your question; we will start thinking in that direction.

1 Like

Suggestion: I noticed that connecting a wallet earns you 2000 coins, which is only twice as much as the welcome bonus. I think you should increase it to at least 10,000 to encourage users to connect their wallets more willingly. But take a look yourselves.

2 Likes

This is fair and just but I’ve always been about how prioritizing users feedback and rate of response shows seriousness and swift to action on the part of devs in TronDao forum.
With that being said, how quickly do you aim to respond to and resolve appeals from users who believe they have been unfairly labeled?

5 Likes

Hello! Great suggestion, we’ll think about it, thanks!

4 Likes

Good to join in. The tapping culture is in tron

4 Likes

We appreciate it! Be #sTRONg!

3 Likes

We generally try to respond as quickly as possible, so we believe it will be the same in this case.

2 Likes

Players in the game will be able to exchange in-game coins for our token at a specific ratio starting from a certain amount

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I’m still playing and would like to know if there will be any initiatives or bonuses for participating in Strongcoin on the testnet?

2 Likes

Hello!
Yes, we will definitely reward all the most active participants in our testnet.
Thank you for your questions and involvement in our project! Be #sTRONg! :muscle:

2 Likes

I heave a huge sigh of relief because it is reassuring to know that you prioritize prompt response to user appeals.
You know how it could get when the appeals comes en masse from majority of users on your platform at the same time, so to be certain that Strongcoin doesn’t get overwhelmed in this scenario, is the support team adequately staffed to handle potential surges in appeal requests, especially during peak times or after significant updates?

1 Like