Strongcoin - Be strong! Tap and earn

Hello! We are actively working on this issue. Please be patient. We will make an announcement when everything is ready.

1 Like

Have been able to connect via Nile but I can’t buy from the market?

1 Like

Hello! We see you purchased a boost. Does your wallet start with ‘TTP…’? The transaction was successful, the boost is bought. Is everything alright?

:bell: Announcement:

Hello everyone! We’ve slightly updated the contest rules.

We noticed that almost all questions are getting the same number of likes. Therefore, we will distribute the prizes based on the number of comments left in our topic.

We look forward to your questions and suggestions! :muscle:

So far, the Nile testing of going on smoothly.

Will all the data mined by users on nile be transferred into Mainnet? Or it will be a new start?.

Android users cant connect wallet

2 Likes

Yes I’m the one have tested the other earned features. Please will there be any other added or any other daily earn features to be added in future?

Please sir,I bought the +10000 coin per day and it not yet working?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!

Testing is indeed going great, and a huge thanks to all forum participants for this, including you!

Regarding the question, we are still continuing to test everything and make some adjustments. We are not entirely sure yet how the transition will go, but user balances will not be transferred to the mainnet.

However, we will definitely reward the most active participants of our testnet!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for this bot first :slight_smile:

Is there any plan around strong to bring something in like liquidity pools so that I’m able to put for example my $BBC into it and gain extra profits? :smiley:

2 Likes

#JustStrong sounds nice to me xD

2 Likes

Okay!
Thanks for reassuring this, I just want to ensure that work is going on to have it fixed

1 Like

Is this from IOS or Android?

Hi! Thanks for your comment! But we didn’t quite understand your question, could you please elaborate?

Sounds good, thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

:bell: Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that we have fixed the issues with connecting Tronlink on Android!

Our CTO hasn’t slept for the past two days) Please check the connection and let us know the result. Just in case, refresh the page in the bot as shown in the screenshot.

Thanks to everyone who reported the problem. Be strong! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, very good, the Tron link android version working well.
Tested.

2 Likes

Like one of the tasks is a JustLend Task. Would it be possible for holders of jTOKENS to gain extra multiplier?

1 Like

For example holders of jTOKENS have a mining station that is rewarding with $strong Tokens like usdd around JustLend.

1 Like

Yes, I have been able to connect my wallet. Thanks for working on fixing it :muscle:

2 Likes

How do you plan to lock $Strong around this application?

2 Likes

Thank you for your question!

Yes, we will be adding partner quests/banners over time. Also, don’t forget that you can earn additional coins for logging in daily.

The 10,000 coin bonus per day will start working when you log in the day after your purchase, and you will receive it along with your daily bonus.

3 Likes