The Sports Analyzer and Generator of Sure Odds

not only there bro :joy::joy:, it is the main job for many and also a side job for a lot of guys

1 Like

Hahahah
Oh I see.

The word BET alone is enough to give me retirement

I canā€™t stand bets losses

I know of my friends investing into bet losses with no ROI.
Always in high hope of lambo from the next bet

I better do my bet
By holding coin

Lols

I was about to say
The most paying job
But I didnā€™t want to give it the hype (because I donā€™t like it)

What different will this app be from the normal betting apps cos it looks as if they follow the same procedure

1 Like

This is experienced Frank talk
From a betting survivor

The normal betting app just give you the statistics for you to make your own decision. But this app will make the decision for you based on the available statistics and you will just place your bet.

2 Likes

Exactly the smart contract will do the analysis based on the available statistics and give you who to bet for.

If a human is doing the selection, some of the selections will not be based on available statistics but on sentiments.

I remember placing a bet when Real Madrid was playing against Barcelona, i asked a fren for his view on the match and he said Real Madrid will win hands down.
Little did i know he was a die hard madrid fan and was given me his opinion based on his feelings and not what the statistics has to offer.

2 Likes

Lols
Lots of bets are based on sentiment.
Love from a betting fans( emotions)

I have this question
If smart contract will be used for the collection of those analysis

Do you think
Success rate will be put into consideration??

Or it will be not good for the betting companies??

2 Likes

One problem the customers face is early cash, customers are aware that they can be allowed cashout at anytime but sometimes the system intentionally locks the cash out so customers are unable to have access to their money until the game is over, So I suggest cash should be made available at anytime in the course of the playing time.

1 Like

An astute ā€œbetterā€ indeed

1 Like

Betting like any event is full of uncertainty and its a game of chance and odds are not 100% guaranteed but the smart contracts can ensure you have a highly success rate of winning.

No sentiments attached and fake odds. We have people we call experts in betting tips who are actually sponsored by these betting companies.

Their tips are sometimes influenced by the betting companies.
They will intentionally give you odds that will lead you to losing money because these sites have paid them to do so.

With smart contracts, you can bribe it to give fake odds

3 Likes

The betting companies are always in to make profit. Cashout are only allowed if they think they might lose big time. If they stand a chance to win, why should they allow cashout?

1 Like

You are coming out with something different and your aim is to make an aspect of it to be attractive if not all thatā€™s why am suggesting cashout should be allowed at anytime. This is an aspect that attract customers

The smart contract is not a betting platform for placing bets but a platform to give you an idea of who to bet for and therefore u canā€™t take cashout from this platform i am proposing.

The bets will be placed on sporty bet or 1xbet, but the decision on who to vote for will be made on the platform i am proposing

1 Like

hahahahaā€¦
yeah I as I said there are a lot of apps and sites wh make use of these but here we are talking about Blockchain so it will even be easy for devs to do something if only itā€™s possible.

During the world cup we had so many predictors, some uses animals and some were using advanced computers (super computers) to predict.

Letā€™s see if any dev can use their knowledge or code to build something on the Blockchain

1 Like

Hope this is not a leak version
Yes, the betting companies have a way of making their profit whey the issue out fake odd

Resulting in massive loss of bets

As usually said
ONE MANā€™S LOSSES IS ANOTHER MAN PROFIT.

If these smart contract will be that helpful

Do you think
It will not be a conflict for the betting companies
As people will make more winining than losses???

Fake odds :joy::joy::joy:
No
You are free to choose any option you like so even if itā€™s fake you can decide to choose or not.
What I know is, sometimes when you win big they refuse to pay you :joy:

1 Like

Lols

Sorry, if I said fake options
To start with,
I havenā€™t bet before
Not even a super fan of football

Yes, playing odd it a chose to take it or not.

Maybe according to
@Nana66419
Maybe a smart contract will be deployed
To automatically make payment weather big win or small win?

What Nana is talking about is just predictions.
Not a betting site
So you can also help build something like what you are saying. Automatic payout

1 Like

Yes I understand
Let get in line with the
Prediction topic

If I have my way
I would develop auto bet pay smart contract.