TNS Domains - TRX Name Services

How does this build trust and identity, when this NFT can expire and is used by someone else?

1 Like

The developers of this project deserve their flowers, giving the users the power to store all their addresses in one place is definately a problem solved. However Iā€™d like to know how you intend on getting to enough audience to engage this masterpiece

1 Like

wow wow wow wait a second, how accurate is it for a team to use ā€œtronā€ in their project name? Will Tron take responsibility here if someday users encounter a major problem tomorrow? Also, isnā€™t the project name perceived as a scam on some platforms?

2 Likes

Welcome back to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact and share your ideas as well :handshake:

1 Like

Hello @kraftly I am a big fan of your work on TRON :raised_hands:

I also had a question regarding the TNS service. With the recent changes from S2 are users now able to send transactions based on a .tns name? Thank you for submission in S4 and I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

This works exactly like how domain names doesā€¦ The IDs are transferrable and can be renewed for a longer period of time from for 1 yr to basically infinity to suit all kinds of need

Thank you very much .

1. The project definitely has ā€œTRONā€ in its name but let me be 100% clear that we have nothing to do with TRON Dao or TRON Teamā€¦ The project simply has TRON in itā€™s name to depict that it has been built on this specific blockchainā€¦

Letā€™s take ENS or FNSā€¦ do they belong to Ethereum foundation or Fantom foundation?

TNS is like that a very simple community dAPP built by community devs

1. The project does not store your funds simply data that does not concern with privacy, so thereā€™s no point of concernā€¦ store your shareable data if you like

2. What do you mean by " scam on some platforms"? Please elaborate

1 Like

I really like your idea, itā€™s really good. Just when I entered the site, when I scrolled down on the main screen, the site was stuck. Also if you add an ssl certificate for a while, everything else looks very good. Congratz in advance

1 Like

Good job amazing projects voted for you

Amazing project!! All the best for You

Thank you for sharing. This is a good problem to be working on and keep it up with your solution!