Tokeniz :- Giving Value To NFTs

Once we launch Tokeniz to Mainnet, We promise to reach out to you @JavierGarza and fast forward our Ecommerce launch ASAP.
Btw Please support us by voting for #N25 Tokeniz:- Giving Value to NFTs

19 Likes

:smiling_face:Oh ho nice idea dude… Good Luck

22 Likes

Thank you very much @Rush.
Please make sure to vote for us
#N25 Tokeniz giving value to NFTs

21 Likes

Thank you @xian,
Please shower us with your suggestions so we could improve our project.
Also don’t forget to vote for #N25 Tokeniz

22 Likes

Keep up the good work dude :pensive: :smiling_face:

20 Likes

So do I understand correctly that you can put multiple tokens inside one single NFT?

Would it then be possible to only take out one of them? This could save on energy costs as you don’t have to transfer each token.

Similar question: is it possible to only withdraw part of a single token (so if 100 tokens are locked, withdraw only 50)?

I think this could become handy for batch sending tokens. This saves a lot of hassle and also energy if not all the tokens are unpacked.

It’s like sending a safe to someone else, then he can get things out of it or put more inside it, and also send it to someone else.

Also, handy if you have multiple coins and want to switch addresses now and then. You can now just transfer the NFT, which effectively transfers the whole account.

Of course, the question is if people really want to do that as you have smart contract risk… but maybe for part of the wallet that is worth less, as it makes life a lot easier.

20 Likes

Nice suggestion over there,
Well lets make it clear that Tokeniz is basically a NFT with added features.
So in future if we want to add ability to withdraw a specific amount of a tokens as you suggested. We can always launch Tokeniz v2 with basic changes to ui and smart contract.

But the main thought behind making the v1 only with only mint and unpack function was to avoid scams like front running a nft marketplace sell contract and withdrawing tokens before the sell contract can execute

Still we still have time before we launch v1, so I think we would be able to think of getting both usecases under single umbrella

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
This was really helpful

23 Likes

Thank you @fister and @Rutick for your support.
Please provide us with your valuable suggestions to grow Tokeniz into a NFT of future.

Also dont forget to vote for #N25 Tokeniz:Giving value to NFTs

18 Likes

I guess everyone loves passive income :yum:

18 Likes

Everyone loves gold and diamonds, but still we need iron and copper.
Everything has it’s own uses …

21 Likes

Sounds great, as a rewarding platform your solution might come in handy at some point. We will give it some thought and we can have a chit-chat. It’s always great to put together great ideas! :fire:

17 Likes

I would be enthusiastically waiting for the conversation, lets build something we would be proud of

22 Likes

All the best brother,
although I was not able to be a part of this project of yours I have seen how much effort you have put forward at developing your project.
and I appreciate how hard you are trying to get it to the top.

All the best getting Tokeniz launched

19 Likes

Thank you very much @akshaymawle, for the support you provided us while we were developing the project, and even after submission

20 Likes

Same here, you can contact us here after the Hackathon or on Telegram (@KLesku) and we will discuss how we could cooperate.
Or simply let us know in our TG group: Telegram: Contact @ThanX_Finance_Official

Also, we’ve just voted for you in #NFT, good luck!
We’re in DeFi, #D5.

Keep up the good work :muscle:

17 Likes

Thank you very much @ThanXFinance for your vote.

We plan at providing a lot many utilities with Tokeniz.

Keep watching our growth and we promise to exceed your expectations

16 Likes

It’s Awesome Idea…
Keep It up and all the best guys

15 Likes

It’s was a excellent project keep it guys

16 Likes

Good project :blush: keep going

13 Likes

@ankitmawle best Wishesh for your project…keep working in the same domain , explore much more as you can

8 Likes