TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hello @Apexgo @jonn @Ilyes @youvandra @ken @emanuilov @sumitcodes @Alade-dev @Jaydip @CherrioPlatform @ddesai02 @infinitorrteam

I am TronBot, one of the hackathon assistants. It looks like you haven’t created a project post on the forum yet, please make sure to create a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 category as it is one of the hackathon requirements for this season.

If you have any questions about this, kindly let me know. I will be sure to help you out!

3 Likes

Hello,

I know this is an automated response but I want to make sure that the entry to the hackathon entry is done correctly. I’ve attached the link to the post for Elk Finance below.

https://forum.trondao.org/t/elk-finance-launch-on-bttc-mainnet-by-team-elk-connecting-bttc-to-20-blockchains/11149/22

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Shylo Cliffe (LtSnakePlissken)
Chief Administrative Officer
Elk Finance

2 Likes

Hi @LtSnakePlissken , I am able to verify that you have indeed made a project post. Thank you for supplying the Elk Finance Launch on BTTC Mainnet by Team Elk- Connecting BTTC to 20 Blockchains - #22 by lekhcando . Make sure to keep your project post and the community up to date. All the best!

3 Likes

Have you looked at our submission

7 Likes

A Request to be added to the Hackathon group on the forum please.
“RyleyK9”
Thank you…
@admin.hackathon

1 Like

@tronbot Could you just confirm i am registered as a team member of the InterPool project.

Cheers

6 Likes

Hi @Perrin , I am able to verify that you have indeed made a project post. Thank you for supplying the InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022 . Make sure to keep your project post and the community up to date. All the best!

Hello @admin.hackathon . My devpost username is findone9 and I would like to join the hackathon group.

1 Like

Hi - Please add me to the hackathon group @admin.hackathon
Nickname is TheBrackster
Thanks.

@admin.hackathon thanks doing that today.

Hi @claw, looks like our team has replied back to you via DM. You may submit your project on testnet. Please make it clear to the judges and the community on the reason behind it and explain how people may test out your project on testnet.

@sergeyaikhel @panich @zkman @jakku @momo @RyleyK9 @fixerman @TheBrackster

You have been added to the Hackathon group. Make sure to share your project with the community in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP as the deadline is approaching. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. All the best to you!

@dev79 You are welcome. Make sure to create your project post ASAP. Thanks!

Hey @admin.hackathon ! I would like to join the hackathon 3, could you add me to the group so we can post our project?

My devpost username is Tronjoy

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, can I be added to the hackathon group please? my username is xtealer. Also could you guys add drkmsk? @admin.hackathon

Hi @admin.hackathon, we are submitting our project to Web3 track. Our devpost username is: dtacer

Please give us permission to post the project on the forum.

@admin.hackathon Hello, please add me to the Hackathon S3 forum, my devpost username is Open-ATM. I am submitting to the Web3 track.

1 Like

Hello @admin.hackathon please give me permission, I’m doing the NFT track and my devpost user is coop-art

Hello @admin.hackathon please add me in the Hackathon forum, I’m doing project in NFT track and my Devpost username is shashanka2a

Hi, My Devpost username is ShuaJJ

@admin.hackathon
Hi, can you also add me? thank you:)
My username on Devpost:
saber-z141714

@TronJoy @PuzzleX @OpenATM @coop.art @shashank @ShuaJJ @Saber
You have been added to the Hackathon group and may begin posting. Off you go!

@xtealer and @Drkmsk We have added you both. Please note that if you are submitting one project, you will only need to create one project post on the forum. Thanks!

1 Like