Trxmini.games - a wagering/staking multiplayer minigames platform

Excited to see the final product, Looking good.

2 Likes

:wave: Heyā€¦ had read the thread aboveā€¦ Iā€™d like to say itā€™d be great if u can create a dapp where users can connect over from Tronlinkā€¦and plsy it on mobile too

Iā€™ll slso like to suggest a game - LUDO if possible, thatā€™s a nice board game, used to play in childhood.

Also would love to know how u are looking for business from the projectā€¦? I mean what will be income generating options u looking forā€¦when u have developed the project.?

Thanksā€¦!!

1 Like

Hello! I have been building with TronLink from the beginning of the development of this project. We are trying to make this a relatively low-trust environment, and in the future potentially peer-2-peer network if we can ensure the gameā€™s integrity isnā€™t at risk or less playable. Mobile is a goal of mine once we can scale to the point of developing a secure and robust custody management system.

And I appreciate the suggestion! I havenā€™t thought about LUDO but that sounds like a great idea to provide in the near future.

From a business perspective, there are many ways to create revenue from our platform - wagers can have small fees, players can receive VIP features and cosmetics by supporting the platform, perhaps exclusively (via staking, wagers, participating in events) - I intend the priority of this project to be community based as possible for both casual and competitive players, so intrinsic value and sustainability is very important to what we are bringing to the table for GameFi and TRON long term.

A future governance token and mechanism will be in set in place to vote for future community and collaborative events in various games. The short or long term goal (whether or not you consider next year long term), for 2023 is to create and scale an oracle network on TRON, for players on existing esports games (while still creating minigames for our casual players), which will bring in new users to our platform. We intend to scale drastically in 2023 and ensure our name has significance within GameFi. Lots to be announced and represent for this space. Extremely confident on the outcome of this project!

5 Likes

Good :+1:t2: and I wish u all the best. With that Iā€™d suggest u to focus on the USPs of this project while u strive to be the one of the best in the space.
Also Iā€™d like u to know and understand the projects already in this space like @TronNinjas & Cubie @SuperJack so that u can compliment each other for a better Gamify experience for the community.

Thanks

6 Likes

Looks very promising and bullish. I also think seeing a strategy-type game on this project would be interesting.

1 Like

Is it playable soon? looks promising.

2 Likes

Yes, constantly working overtime and developing features for this project. Stay tuned. Devpost and site will be uploaded later today.

1 Like

Sweet! how do you prevent people from cheating with bots?

1 Like

Currently for chess we are implementing Lichessā€™s open source anti cheat system server-side that is effective 98%. It is a bit old, however we intend to implement our own standard of an anticheat system catalog of games. Possibly, a mechanism could be implemented for users who stake and get detected for cheating can have their stake ā€˜slashedā€™. What do you guys think of this idea?

As for other games, the game logic is server side - which mitigates the clients ability to inject game state changing exploits.

3 Likes

Updated the body post with updated goals and initiatives. Devpost is in works, but need to post youtube video which Iā€™m excited to get around to doing. I hope I can make the ecosystem proud!

@Akainuu, Our website is here! Please check it out here and tell me what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

EDIT: Added dark and lightmode to the site

looks cool. good luck with this.

2 Likes

Finished TRX name service today, just have to do some tests and implement in production environment, and add a bit more UI.

Do you guys think each username should come with the .trx prefix or not?

Let me know what you guys think!

1 Like

I like minigames, letā€™s see how them will be integrated with blockchain. great job

1 Like

you need to build yoyr own login method by custom API

1 Like

Very nice, really excited about this!

2 Likes

trxmini.games - a staking/wagering arcade GameFi platform is now live with its TRX username service! Create one now!

You can register your username by connecting your TronLink address to our platform, and then creating a username on the ā€˜/usernameā€™ section of the site. You should be prompted to create one soon as you sign in!

Users will receive further exclusive personalization features in the future, such as badges, cosmetics within our games, and a NFT drop for proof of ownership of your username domain, so you can exchange and trade your username with other users!

Grab a rare username while you can!

More updates and features coming soon! Game(s) will be deployed soon as possible and more ways to participate in the community will be announced.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Love it! If you guys need beta testers count me in! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings nickmura! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Info
Contract Address

1 Like

@tronbot Oh jeez Iā€™m sorry! Good bot, thanks for letting me know. Project info will be up soon. Stay tuned everyone! Working hard :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice project m8! Looks good

3 Likes