Trxmini.games - a wagering/staking multiplayer minigames platform

I have finished the chess implementation, and therefore MVP! Now going to be mainly working on implementing the 8ball game working before the deadline, aswell as minor features, and the presentation video will be up by Nov 12, Saturday @ 2 PM MT.

The future is bright! Create/reserve your TRX username domain here on http://trxmini.games now!

5 Likes

Thank you! Currently working on a presentation. Stay tuned! We will be the best project here :heart:

3 Likes

I would love to see more game on web3

3 Likes

I’ve created the devpost link, released the demonstration video for Project Info, aswell as an extra presentation explaining the significance and goals of trxmini.games, and updated the project body! Let’s smash this hackathon! Good luck to other builders!

1 Like

I like the progress you’ve made. Very excited to see this go live soon.

3 Likes

I think you would go far … keep the good work

1 Like

Looking super good !

1 Like

Great project, been testing the games and it’s really fun to play. One of my favorite projects in GameFi category so far

2 Likes

As a chess lover and web3 enthusiast, I must confess that I love love this idea! Trying this out or sure! Kudos and goodluck to the team!

2 Likes

The submission period has come to a close!

Thank you to those who are supporting our project/platform. There will be no shortage of effort and diligence during the intermission and judging period, we will showcase updates and new features we will be creating during this time. After the judging period, we will release them! I am focusing more efforts to expanding and growing our community during this judging period. Good luck to other builders!

I am very confident this is the start and mark of something great! We will win this hackathon, mark my words!

@mithri @Claw @MatthewBridgen @Veeeek @bigplayah
Our beta has launched yesterday! Play chess now! and claim your TRX domain!

Join our Telegram aswell if you have any questions - new additions and features on telegram ASAP! Telegram: Contact @trxgames

7 Likes

It was a really nice experience to beta your app!
The chess game is already available, and i made load of fake money beating my oponent! haha (i believe he let me win!) :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for playing :slight_smile: :heart:

@nickmura Great to see so much motivation from a new project :clap: keep up the good work :muscle:

@Claw :joy: haven’t tried yet. I hope I will have a chance to get some fake money too :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @fabsltsa, am very excited to hear what you think about the platform :pray:

I have created a development board / project management board for trxmini.games, at trxmini.notion.site !

You can see our current milestones, progress, and what is currently being developed as you read this. Each milestone will have a write up of a detailed plan of what it entails and means for trxmini.games!

Go check it out, let me know what you guys think! :heart:

2 Likes

Nice, Shows honesty and real integrity . Keep it up! :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Chess game is ready to for now ?

1 Like

@Anit1234 Yeah! Play now! http://trxmini.games

You can find a tutorial made by me here. New games coming soon and are being worked on right now.

2 Likes

Good Luck for season 3.0

1 Like

Interesting, did you finish?

1 Like

@kisfist We’ve released the chess game. You can play a wagerless game or a wagered game with your friends, and register a TRX domain. Am currently working on finishing a beta of the 8ball (singleplayer version) game, and a tipping player contract. Soon there will also be another multiplayer game hopefully before December 16.

You can visit our daily updates here on GitHub. Currently on version 0.1.16 GitHub - nickmura/trxmini.games: A staking/wagering mini games platform.

Future and significant updates/releases will be announced here.

3 Likes