Trxmini.games - a wagering/staking multiplayer minigames platform

Good Luck for season 3.0

1 Like

Interesting, did you finish?

1 Like

@kisfist We’ve released the chess game. You can play a wagerless game or a wagered game with your friends, and register a TRX domain. Am currently working on finishing a beta of the 8ball (singleplayer version) game, and a tipping player contract. Soon there will also be another multiplayer game hopefully before December 16.

You can visit our daily updates here on GitHub. Currently on version 0.1.16 GitHub - nickmura/trxmini.games: A staking/wagering mini games platform.

Future and significant updates/releases will be announced here.

1 Like

i like the choice of svelte

1 Like

Wish you luck for the hackathon

1 Like

@kisfist Thanks, Sveltekit is phenomenal. Fast, light, works great. Hope we can continue to use it when we scale commercially. Next.js was the second consideration with this project, however Svelte was easier to use and scale faster. You can find our development board here.

@Mayank Thank you, feel free to hop in our Telegram and ask any questions. Your support means the world, and will help us scale our project to the best of my abilites. Our goal and target audience is conventional players from outside Web3 spheres, while accommodating our existing tron community.

Future releases will be announced soon.

2 Likes

I love minigames especially Chess :star_struck:

1 Like

@Zaca , Come play a game with me at http://trxmini.games

1 Like

Which games are available to play now

2 Likes

@Shubham1234

Currently chess is available on our protocol. You can find our demonstration guiding you how to use our platform here. I am currently working on 8ball right now as I type this. Should be available this week. Next game after that will be drawades, which will be our tokenized version of skribbl.io, which will require no staking, and then perhaps we will create another arcade game yet to be announced.

Our long term goal is to scale our protocol on existing games such as Counter Strike, Minecraft, Fortnite, and Rocket League, and more. You can check out our development board here.

2 Likes

Omg sounds great but maybe we can play later maybe tomorrow night ? :zzz:

1 Like

Very niceeee cant wait to play :crazy_face:

1 Like

I wanna join Hackathon Chess Competition :chess_pawn:

2 Likes

@Zaca , @AdelEdv , @Bro59nius

Come play a game with me! http://trxmini.games

New features and update coming this week :slight_smile:
Happy thanksgiving and Black Friday!

3 Likes

Hola, un buen desarrollo del proyecto, interesantes los juegos

Interesting… wish you good luck for hackathon

¡Sí, hago lo mejor que puedo todos los días! Ganaré el hackathon, no hay duda al respecto. ¡Gracias!

Thank you, @Tinaa! Everyday is new progress being made. Appreciate everyone supporting trxmini.games. This will be a huge success. A huge success.

I encourage everyone to join our telegram, https://t.me/TrxGames! Lets get active and connect. :heart:

4 Likes

Can’t wait very excited! :heart_eyes: :fire:

1 Like