Welcome to HackaTRON S6!

I have dmed you @oynozan and @MiChaelinzo77

Anytime admin, I am now checking other projects. If I see anything suspicious I tag you.

We are sTRONger together, always looking for originality and sincerity in projects :cupid:

2 Likes

Thanks to the entire TRON family, especially @SimbadMarino, who guided and helped throughout the submission process.

As final, we wholeheartedly congratulate all teams who submitted their projects in time.

2 Likes

congrat mate keep building, admins are always helpful

Hey admins! @WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino @EMerchant

Could you take a look at this please? I’m willing to host a competition next week, and I want to make sure it doesn’t break any hackathon rules. Thank you!

https://forum.trondao.org/t/tournament-with-20-000-trx-in-prizes-during-the-hackathon

everyone started to check originality of projects (if they have been stolen or original work)

This guy has been added to fraud work lists. Anyone can check

5 Likes

Hello hackaTRONs6 participants ! UPDATE your project milestones with dates ! It is not a good look that TRON DAO team has to point out this to each and every one of you individually ! Good luck to all !

4 Likes

https://x.com/onscoloadjei/status/1791799377775694297?s=46&t=8YdMN-RFPObJYHOoiba5sQ

1 Like

Dear TronDAO Forum admins:
@admin.hackathon,
@SimbadMarino,
@StevenTRON,
@WindsOfChange92,
@EMerchant,
@TronLive

I hope this message finds you well. I’ve sent an important message to all of you collectively, and I wanted to ensure that it has been received and will be given the necessary attention.

I kindly request you to check your messages.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello again,

@admin.hackathon,
@SimbadMarino,
@StevenTRON,
@WindsOfChange92,
@EMerchant,
@TronLive

I wanted to follow up on my previous PM message to ensure it hasn’t been overlooked. It contains important information that requires your attention.

I just want to confirm that you haven’t lost my private message and that it has reached you successfully. Some admins have been online recently, so I thought I’d send this reminder.

I’m eagerly awaiting your response in PM.

Thank you.

Hello Sherilla, message was received, admins team is analyzing the data, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @SimbadMarino
Thank you so much for the confirmation !

I’ll be glad to hear any updates on that.
Please keep me informed of any updates.

Thanks!

1 Like

How to take part, can i still submit for season 6?

1 Like

Submission period is over now for season 6. You can join submit your project for upcoming season 7 now.

You are late for the party mate. The submission period has already ended.

Right now, community voting is underway. If you’re a developer, check out our project codehive and don’t forget to vote if you like the concept :wink:

Ayee Ayee, check this out! I just got promoted to trust level 2 and earned the member badge. I think now I’m ready to join your elite cult now, @Prince-Onscolo @manfred_jr @HODL @Youngyuppie @fabsltsa @Nweke-nature1.com hehe :grin:

5 Likes

Lol I see you are so happy these days :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome the newest member to the cult, initiation rites begins at 12am EST lmao :rofl:

1 Like

haha thanks, will defintely join the initiation program :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hehehe congratulations :clap:

1 Like