What Hackathon Projects are you most excited about and why?

There are so many amazing projects growing on tron!

First project I’m most excited for is Just Money JM. Mainly because without them there would be so many NFT projects that wouldn’t be what they are now. JM has such a wonderful team and has done so much behind the scenes for each tron token listed on there swap.

I’m also very excited for trexpunks, tronbies, lionx, cubie, turu, tron ninjas, and soo many more NFT projects!!

Definitely do some DYOR and get yourself ready for this seasons hackathon

4 Likes

Definitely JustRug NFT launchpad
They are the newest project in the list and yet pulling a lot of weight

2 Likes

Pros Venture M-NFT bringing something unique to #tron https://www.prospective.world/

1 Like

Africa Stars, TURU Global, JustMoney, IntercroneWorld, are my favorits right now. Honest work to expand on TRON ecosystem and real usecase projects. I hope TRON DAO will appreciate that work

2 Likes

You forgot JustRug NFT

1 Like

Cukies World is the best​:heart_eyes::bangbang:
Awesome.

1 Like

I think WARP follows the USTX Team innovation in DeFi. The projects they build are just a tad to complicated to be immediately understood by every user, this might slow down adoption, but in the end I think it will be a success.

#tronstrong

3 Likes

in Defi category, for sure USTX WARP: the possibility to easily perform in yelds simplifying the entire process is just amazing.
in NFT category → Africa stars looks promising
in Web3 → JustMoney Pay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

theRevolt, a trading card game

I really find it one of the best now in the gamefi field

2 Likes

JustMoney Pay is good to go. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

NFTMall because of it high-end material and high quality ink.

2 Likes

This is exciting…:smiley: Thanks for the information

DigitalMart and Dbanta are great projects and hold alot of potentials, so I believe they should be part of the winners on a fair judgment and so are other amazing projects too

5 Likes

Justmoney pay, pet vs pets, tronninja, Cubie nft looks good till now. i didnt check all submissions yet.

2 Likes

Add https://www.prospective.world/ to that list

Wow these are all great suggestions, am still checking them out

Justmoney and justrug, multiplace. Can’t vote yet :confused:

I can not vote yet :pensive:

1 Like

Please what the latest developments ?