AWPSWAP by Team AWPSWAP - Counter Strike 2 community & trading platform

And please don’t come up with nonsense comments such as “we spent the prize here, we spent it there”. Because it is obvious that you have not made any developments on this project for more than a year.

I don’t think you deserve to be in the builder category. Of course, I have endless respect for the forum and the admins.
@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon @Gordian @nickmura @TridentFounder
Isn’t it unfair to other builder developers on forum that a team did not use the prize money they earned for the project for nearly a year and entered the builder category again?

6 Likes

I’m 100 percent agree with you :raised_hand:

4 Likes

@nickmura please answers to this.

2 Likes

valid opinion here -_-

1 Like

I think they can participate in builder category but you are correct that previous hackaTRONs winners must efficiently utilize the funds rewarded to them for the further development of their projects on TRON/BTTC. Tho This is not something new, some developers were accused of the same in previous seasons if remember it correctly they were banned from further participation. It looks like a common practice for some developers to win rewards and just abandon the project afterwards.

I respect your decision. But, it is quiet interesting that you agree 100% after you have abandoned your project TronCloak. If project is complete of development, shouldn’t you market it to make people aware of it? I understand your legal concerns for your project. But the funds developers receive in these hackathons are expected to boost your projects for TRON/BTTC. I just suggest you to utilize those funds to build something more useful on TRON/BTTC.

*Note -
Priority of every hackaTRON participant of these hackaTRONs must be to build something useful for TRON/BTTC.
How funds will be used after winning a hackaTRON must be explained in full detail on the forum to the community.

6 Likes

I created trxmini.games when I was 18, within my first year of my programming journey as a solo dev. It was one of my first projects. Since then a lot has changed, we’ve gained a lot more perspective on what we want to achieve.

As stated on the trxmini.games post, the purpose of the submission was to publicize our efforts and the progress we’ve made along the way, rather then winning an award. We contacted the TRON team prior to our Season 6 submission and were encouraged to post it, regardless if we disqualified or win. We will continue to use the existing winnings to develop, manage & support AWPSwap.

We’ve been working full-time on the development of all of our TRON based projects over the last year and a half (Q4 2022) (receive.me,, bobbybot.trade, & trxmini.games). We’ve made significant changes/advances in our app & project since Q4 2022. To have a team working on these projects is quite expensive. We have not abandoned our projects.

We have a repo here for trxmini.games-v2, but we decided to focus our efforts on AWPSwap as a successor, because we can combine the functionality of wagered events, mini-games of existing games (Counter Strike) into one ubitiqious product. The business model for AWPSwap is much more direct and feasible as well.

Nonetheless, this is not an excuse to overpromise and underdeliver. We’ve made many mistakes during our progress. I can understand the expectations are high on these projects, and it is my responsibility to achieve the success of our vision, and ultimately surpass these expectations. The criticism is highly valuable, and reinforces we still have a lot of work to do.

3 Likes

Yep we will use those funds to market our new development.

1 Like

Okay good luck for your new venture ! I am looking forward to it !

3 Likes

Greetings,

Q1 - AWPSwap will differentiate itself from existing platforms by providing better cryptocurrency support and integrations (other platforms have zero to minimal implementation with higher fees than fiat), by having a marketplace, instant buy/sell, and instant swap all in one place, and higher transparency in terms of transactions & trade fees. We also plan to focus on community building (Deploying Game Servers, Discord Server, etc.) & expand into other games as well.

Q2 - The AWPSwap Team has seen potential in handling these digital item trades using TRON’s blockchain technology, mostly due to TRON’s low transactional fees, which makes it perfect for frequent trading with minimal loss compared to other methods of payments (FIAT, Steam Wallets, Bank Accounts, etc.). A lot of Steam Trading Bots (ones that work within Steam’s GUI - Chat and handle automatic trading through Steam Chat Commands) use Bitcoin and transfer fees to customers, which makes them much less useful to users compared to TRON.

Sincerely,
Trident

3 Likes

It’s commendable that AWPSwap is consulting with a law firm to ensure compliance with relevant regulations, implementing an OTC trade system and demanding user verification for quick swaps shows a dedication to security and regulatory compliance.

Moving forward, can you elaborate on the precise legal considerations being addressed by the law firm, particularly those involving virtual item trading and cryptocurrency transactions?

hahahaha I love the discussion going here, thanks @MorganWa thanks @HODL

Its about time we see something great with the amount projects win from Hackatrons. @maaz is also saying the amount will be used to market new development? Are you going to create new projects or?

All I see here is OG projects utilizing the funds and we do see the community members who won 500$ more than even those with 10,000$ and others. No break for some community members.

5 Likes

Please for the last time, show your social media community where you have your users?

2 Likes

yeh i m working on new productive idea that for sure will benefit the tron and whole web3 ecosystem ! Will use the amount for its development and marketing ! :wink:

1 Like

and that project too will be part of this Hackatron?

1 Like

Hm maybe .I’m still experimenting😃

to win another prize and tell us you will use it as a marketing for another project? lol please you guys should start utilizing the funds you won for the project you won with. They knw the importance of that project that’s why the judges and the community voted for you and not the new project

5 Likes

:smile:.You are getting me wrong.I think you should look at my lastest post on the project well I have explained everything there

We have stopped development on that project due to several reasons which I have explained there that’s why I said we will use that funds on our new development…

Let’s see if you guys have more questions I’m happy to discuss :smiley:

okay I hear you
All the best

2 Likes