Capitol Lion Music & Entertainment

Wherever i see @Riyanaz07 i know something great is cooking and this is no different. Music NFT, this is just WOW :star_struck:, outside the box thinking.

I never saw this coming. Will follow and see how it turns up. Wishing u the best.

7 Likes

Creating assets is one the building blocks of becoming financial free!

Lets all take advantage of it to create a passiveincome

#LionX #CapitolLion lets go :fire:

4 Likes

Greetings Tashlion! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Website
Project Test Instructions
Project Details
Project Milestones
Contract Address

3 Likes

Let Capital Lion show the TronNetwork what can be achieved in the world of NFTs, this will be the start of something massive

5 Likes

In-house Capitol Lion Launchpad

This sector of the Platform will allow for Creators to Highlight their NFT(s) to the Entire Capitol Lion Environment. There will be Multiple Tiers you can access during the initial Launchpad process. This perk within the Network will become a huge Marketing tool for upcoming releases.

13 Likes

Early supporters ALWAYS get the juicy rewards lol :money_mouth_face:

9 Likes

How are you going to target artists?
Will you start with the famous procrypto singers? Or with small artists looking for visibility? How to reach them all?

I do think Capitol Lion Music Dao can bring a wind of change in the music industry :fire:

6 Likes

Outside of the Leadership & Development Team behind The Capitol Lion Platform We have a lot of Faith That The DAO will create a welcoming environment for all creators within Music & Entertainment, no matter your Blockchain/Web3 experience level. We want to overall create a NFT/Web3 platform that doesn’t overwhelm you with Techy Blockchain Language, We want to make this environment so easy to utilize that The Grandmother’s of the World can access it with no problem but also, give it a feel that is acceptable with procrypto creators as well.

As in reaching our Targeted audiences we have phases for this process. We firstly want to attract talent through the quality of our Music Catalog. This will be the first glimpse into the activity of a Multi Chain Self Sustaining Entertainment Network Native to Tron. As the Quality of Capitol Lion NFT Deployments are established, this will be a great marketing tool to attack the next phase of attracting More Popular Creators on a Global scale.

10 Likes

Capitol Lion in-house NFT Marketplace
Once an NFT is created within the Entertainment Realm of Capitol Lion, there is a secondary marketplace available. This is an Auctioning environment fueled by the Tokenized Intellectual Property rights native to Capitol Lion Creators &/or Communities. List, Bid, Buy & Sell NFTs quickly and easily without ever having to leave the Capitol Lion Platform.

9 Likes

Always :heart_eyes: can’t wait to interact with the platform

5 Likes

I like the interface and also the graphics used. I think the background work was a lot . it gave great results. Congratulations the Lionx team and the developers for the excellent result .good luck​:star_struck::muscle::clap::handshake::lion::musical_note::globe_with_meridians::white_check_mark::gear::sparkles:

7 Likes

Track the Activity Across the Platform

Popular Creators & Popular Items are easily accessible through The Capitol Lion Platform. This platform will grant a brand new experience to it’s community members and the overall space through History and Future Events. Tracking activities of Creators, Communities, & Collectibles will give a glimpse into Trending Hot Topics within the entertainment platform whether it’s on or off - chain metrics.
These Tracking capabilities will consist of but not limited to Deployment of NFTs, Launchpad usage, Marketplace Action, Streaming, & Social Engagement across the Platform and beyond.

11 Likes

The Capitol Lion Platform will also give creators & Communities exposure to Metaverse environments. This exposure will grant access to Tokenized Ticketed Virtual Events & Performances. While also creating the opportunity to access Tokenized e-commerce to acquire merchandise inspired by active Creators and communities of Capitol Lion. These Digital Storefronts are native to LionX which will produce NFT collections backed by Merch, which is redeemable / burned for The Physical item or the digital representation which is wearable through your Metaverse avatar. This will develop the merge of Tokenized Entertainment and Metaverse realms. While becoming a playground of creativity for all !

15 Likes

A unique Metaverse just for the Capitol lions​:clinking_glasses::beers:

6 Likes

You guys are doing well. Push more for website and other pending development

7 Likes

wooow. In my opinion this metaverse will be great news and fresh air .Congratulations all the Lionx team.:clap::confetti_ball::tada::sparkles::star_struck::globe_with_meridians::lion:

6 Likes

This project looks quite big, I hope you pull this out

7 Likes

Go higher Lion​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Music is life :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Music is the food for the soul. Love it
Kee it up :joy:

5 Likes

Still early best time to join, see a great potential in the team :100:

6 Likes