HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time!

This is really helpful! Thanks!

5 Likes

Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and in this world, everything is possible.

LinknRed by Ennovasol :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks for the cool analysis mate it worth much appreciation x

7 Likes

Yeh had the same tho then I stick with the ones I’ve been checking out for a long time they spent plenty amount of time and effort

6 Likes

This is a brautifull season!!

4 Likes

Good Luck … yeahhh !!! Possible :100:

5 Likes

We loaded up the energy for you guys/gals again!!!

7 Likes

a lot of great projects :smiley:

9 Likes

Best wishes to all the qualified projects. May the best projects win.

6 Likes

Nice … have seen most of them in the list :+1:, need to check out WishMeLuck :smile:

6 Likes

Nice :+1:… best wishes for ur submission :blush:

4 Likes

Hello dear Tron Members, if you are new and have not tried our game then I would like to invite you all to checkout our game called “ZOMBIELAND v3 in Builder” category :zombie::woman_zombie::man_zombie:.

More details can be found here

3 Likes

Hello, dear TRON members, I am Ayushman
After submission to till this date we’ve performed several updates to our project MeloSynthia AI :

1. Site refresh error fixed
  2. Melobot user experience improved!
  3. More clean UI
  4. Faster response for select prompts in create music feature! Type “an gentle warm music with harp” and see the magic!
  5. Longer lyrics in lyrical AI
  6. Connect TronLink option added (you’ll need the extension to use it; we are working on it so that it does redirect automatically, will do it very very soon!)

I hope y’all like these improvements…
This is the MeloSynthia AI website link: https://melosynthiaai.vercel.app/

If you like our project y’all can vote us here !!

Have a great day!

14 Likes

Feels exciting to see projects in the AI track going head to head for votes, love to see.

2 Likes

No days off I see, constant updates even during the voting stage goes to say alot about your work ethic, keep building!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We wholeheartedly agree that the TRON DAO forum is an excellent starting point to connect with like-minded individuals and share knowledge in the world of TRON, blockchain, and Web3.0. At LinknRed by Ennovasol , we also highly value the importance of platforms that foster idea exchange and collaboration. #LinknRedBuilder

We invite the community to evaluate us. Let’s continue building together a future filled with limitless possibilities! :rocket: #Possible

RetoTech6

4 Likes

We are very fortunate that in the TronDao forum bots are not an issue since the @admin.hackathon and the team are able to fish these bot out and nullify all these votes.

5 Likes

As more people like myself are yet to cast our votes, we take every update made by teams during voting periods into accounts to help us shape our decision on who to vote for.

Keep the updates coming, it only shows you are in for the long term

8 Likes

This season project are amazing… excited to know the winner of S5 and all the best to all the participants

2 Likes

If not it would’ve been really bad for credible projects during the voting stage.

3 Likes