NEFTME Case - 'Create to earn' NFT's social network

NEFTME Explainer Video: : NEFTME "from people to people" - YouTube

Inspiration

What it does

NEFTME is a “Create to Earn” NFT´s social network, where its users can monetize by creating content in NFT format, whether in photo, video or sound. This NFT´s social network allows users to Buy, Sell and Invest in each other’s content so they can earn “NEFT tokens”, that can be swapped for Money!

$NEFT tokens can be used to stake on NFTs, by anyone, as a way to “invest” in its potential, support its owner, and benefit on a regular basis. The more $NEFTs staked, the more rewards creators and investors will earn.

Every time an NFT is sold, its stakers can claim part of the amount paid depending on how many $NEFT tokens each staker had on that NFT at the moment of the transaction, and for how long.

For example, if an NFT owner wants 30% of its value, when it’s sold, the remaining 70% of the amount paid can be claimed by those staking that NFT.

For the first time ever, people will really own their life album… for ever…and give their descendants the possibility to earn a fee forever!

What inspire us!

We´ve started this company because we want to make the first social network that really aggregate value to the community!

How we built it

1 - CREATE ACCOUNT

Download and setup NEFTME account quickly connecting with Instagram/Pinterest/TikTok on your mobile.

2 - DIGITAL WALLET INTEGRATION

Internal wallet system that allows users to safely connect with NFT marketplaces (like: Rarible, Opensea, …) so they can publish and sell their creations.

IMPORT DATA FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS

Import and convert your experience, video or photo into a NFT that you can sell on marketplaces.

3 - BECOME A SOCIAL ARTIST

Take photos or videos from your favorite moments and make them timeless, flipping them into NFTs of your own life!

Share them with your community in your profile or with the world on a market place!

Invest on any users content through staking, and receive tokens for it, that can be swapped for money!

For the first time ever, users will really monetize their content and make money from it, not just ego reinforcement.

Challenges we ran into

1 - NFTs creation gas fees 2 - User friendly and intuitive wallet integration 3 - Easy access and easy user experience in all aspects of the social network. 3.1 - Regarding NFTs creation and subsequent NFTs sell in any NFTs market places 3.2 - In a 2nd phase, Creation of a NEFTME token and allowing users to stake other users NFTs, and making possible to stake their own, from other users. 4 - easy on/off ramp regarding token capitalization

Accomplishments that we’re proud of

Unique and disruptive concept and idea in how to connect blockchain and NFTs world to the Social world.

What we learned

With the right mindset and the right partners everything is possible.

What’s next for NEFTME

Netfme Roadmap

1st phase (Mobile Dapp)

First working mobile dapp to test the market, get feedback, learn, and improve. Might need to install Valora to “connect” and create an NFT, but should not be required to have funds to execute it. (TBC with Celo tech team if actually possible)

  • An app that allows anyone to create NFTs using their own original content (can be a gif, image, video, sound, or just text). Users are able to import content from their phone library, cloud, and, eventually, from their social networks as well.
  • Each user has a portfolio on their profile page showcasing their NFTs (if they have), with the option to follow that user.
  • A feed of NFTs from all followed users (or explore all the trending ones), with an option to search. Should be able to comment or leave an emoji on any NFT.
  • Option to make an offer (in any Celo network token) on any NFT. Is up to the NFT owner to accept (or decline) the offers.

2nd phase ($NEFT Tokenomics)

Rewards for NFT owners with stakers. $NEFT tokens can be used to stake on NFTs, by anyone, as a way to “invest” in its potential, support its owner, and benefit when its sold.

  • When someone creates an NFT, has to choose how much % of future sales goes to the owner vs its community/supporters (stakers). For example, if an NFT owner wants 30% of its value, when it’s sold, the remaining 70% of the amount paid can be claimed by those staking that NFT.
  • Anyone can stake (or unstake) $NEFT tokens on the NFTs they like, care about, or believe have the most potential. Every time an NFT is sold, its stakers can claim part of the amount paid depending on how many $NEFT tokens each staker had on that NFT at the moment of the transaction, and for how long. For example, user A had 10 $NEFT staked for 2 years on an NFT when it was sold, & user B had 20 $NEFT staked for 1 year. Both will be able to claim a similar amount.
  • A big part of the total $NEFT tokens supply (fixed) will be locked and released on a regular basis for several years (slowly decreasing over time) to incentivize creators/owners, based on how many $NEFT tokens are staked in their own NFTs at that moment.
  • Users’ profiles can show NFTs they own, and also those they’re staking.

3rd phase (DAO)

Add decentralized governance and turn token holders into decision-makers, increasing their ownership and responsibility in the protocol.

  • Setup a DAO to define future changes and execute new proposals. For example, add a fee on every NFT sale to automatically buy & burn $NEFT tokens.
  • Creators/users become the owners of the protocol.

Go to Market Strategy (in topics)

  • Create community (Public discord, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram)
  • Join group of testers with social media visibility (100 users)
  • NEFTME Ambassadors on a Worldwide Scale (global faces of the project)
  • Evangelize and reward early users
  • Share 1st NFT created in other platforms
  • Collaborations w/ influencers on web2 social media platforms
  • Create a group of people per country and reward them (faces per country)
  • Connect with local media agencies (by country) in order to reach masses
  • Bring friends to NEFTME, offering NEFT tokens in return
  • NEFTME featured news on Bloomberg, The Economist, Business Insider, Coingecko, CoinMarketCap, among others
  • NEFT token featured on Binance

-(BETA) Mobile Responsive Web-app; -User Profile; -Wallet Sign in; -Beta Creator Onboarding; -Integrate Wallets; -NFT minting (free); -Import content (library, cloud, social networks); -NFT´s Portfolio; -NFT´s Feeds; -DM´s; -Posts/Comments/Emojis; -Share/Social Engagement.

Phase 2 - $NEFT TOKENOMICS -$NEFT (ERC20) Token launch; -$NEFT tokens can be used to stake on NFTs; -NFT´s Royalty % for owner/stakers definition; -$NEFT tokens supply (fixed) will be locked and released on a regular basis (airdrops); -NFT´s Bid´s between creators; -$NEFT distribution between creator and community (stakers) after NFT sale; Phase 3 - DAO -Add decentralized governance; -Setup a DAO to define future changes and execute new proposals; -Increase ownership and responsibility in the protocol; -Turn token holders into decision-makers; -Creators/users become the owners of the protocol.

OUR COSTUMERS

ART (DIGITAL ART / PHYSICAL FRAMES) / PHOTOGRAPHY : Professional and Non professional artists who love to create! Day to day people that just believe in another’s early art creations and want to support their work/talent.

MUSIC: Musicians and fans that love music and want to engage in all sorts of ways with it. From just buying tickets on form of NFTs, selling early stage music rights to supporters, buying services such as backstage artist experience or stake some artist who is making a song in a garage!

FASHION: stake a new rare pair of snickers, where the NFT will be the authenticity certificate for resell. Stake a new hair style, stake your friends clothes to support their humanity cause, stake someone’s look or outfit…sky is the limit.

LIFESTYLE / TRAVELING : Share your favorite places and experiences with your friends and followers, some of them can become supporters of your journey, who knows?!

GAMING: Engage in Roblox or any Metaverse with your friends playing your favorite games, buy some artifacts NFT and bring them to NEFTME so everyone can invest on them or even buy them and return to metaverse!

SPORTS: Invest in your favorite athletes, publish your own achievements, support your favorite sports club, show the world the truly fan within you!

COMPETITORS

WEB 2

PINTEREST, TIKTOK, INSTAGRAM, LINKEDIN

WEB 3

Exclusible , Only1 , showtime, nftyplay, VOICE , Coinbase NFT Marketplace ,

10 top NFT marketplaces OpenSea Axie Larva Labs/CryptoPunks Rarible SuperRare Foundation Nifty Gateway Mintable Theta Drop neonapp follow

3 Likes

So what are your TRON specific milestones and goals? Or are you listing on BTTC?

2 Likes