The Establishment of LionX

Capitol Lion

Season (3) Hackathon Entry
Capitol Lion’s updated roadmap will be unveiled soon. The overall platform has made a tremendous amount of progress since the last season until now. Outside of pre-announced features like The MusicDAO, Launchpad and Marketplace there will be updates within the roadmap that allows us as a community to expand safely into a land of Endless opportunities. The CoreX team is extremely excited to showcase the overall Capitol Lion Music/Entertainment platform on a whole new level. Stay tune and keep your eyes on the season three Hackathon discussion for future Announcements.

9 Likes

I read news from Lionx. I am happy. I think the team and project have worked hard and step by step to grow their community and the way to respond. As an investor I am enthusiastic about the things done. I will wait for more info on the third edition of Hackthon.Good luck to all the Lionx team and its pride. With esteem Samuele (@Urka1979):handshake::clap::lion::tada:

5 Likes

Stay up to date with Capitol Lion’s HackaTRON entry : Capitol Lion Music & Entertainment

2 Likes

Very fantastic project… Keep it up…

2 Likes

Thanks for the Kind words everyone. Together we can make our ecosystem appealing for builders and existing projects/communities.
LionX is always seeking to expand it’s ecosystem with Innovative use cases and Utility. With LionX based Products, Services, Tools & Resources we’ll continue to set the standard for value adding to the Overall Tron Protocol. Longevity and consistency is all we need ! Let’s build the Future, Today !

1 Like

Hola, un proyecto muy extenso. Suerte

2 Likes

:lion: Tune into our Lion Digital Alliance AMA
:round_pushpin: https://twitter.com/TashlionX/status/1601212470051602432?s=20&t=y7wN_QN_CIKiuj_xfABkzQ

3 Likes

Mafia Manes NFT

The Family Business

The LionX ecosystem is back at it again. Mafia Manes and it’s family tree are in motion. The collection is entering a new phase that will unlock insight deep into the family business.

NFT Staking will be compatible very soon. Holders will be able to earn rewards for Staking their Mafia Manes NFT. The new Mafia Manes website is in beta mode, but it will evolve into a one stop shop for all Mafia Manes families and family members. Soon after launch the e-book will be released & will give more of an in-depth description of each Mane as well as what the overall objective is with this unique Collection .

Mafia Manes is one of the most scarce collections in the NFT space. Each design represents an underlining background or story. Each NFT has its own style which represents his/her personalities. Besides the family ranking structure each Mafia Manes has its own rarity traits & features but we left a lot of it for the community to decide through the free market.

We’re also looking for ways to help community members with branding. Once you’re up to speed with that, we want Mafia Manes’ holders to exercise their intellectual property rights to their imagery and artwork of each NFT. We call it “ Monetize your IP” . We want to help our fellow community members to transition into the “Family Business” …

We’re also excited to announce that we’re transitioning MafiaManes into the 3-D evolution. Each holder of Mafia Manes will receive a 3-D version to enter the new phase of the collection. Join the family as we explore a new realm of opportunities !

:round_pushpin: Your Journey begins here : Kraftly

3 Likes

Hola, me gusta la idea del staking de los NFT, juntamente con la explicación en libro digital.

What is the LionX Umbrella Project, Capitol Lion all about ?

Capitol Lion is a Decentralized social app that aims to provide a platform for creators in the music and entertainment industries to showcase their creativity and connect with audiences. The project is built around the use of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which are digital assets that are unique and cannot be replicated.

One of the key features of Capitol Lion is the ability for creators to perform their tokenized creativity in a variety of metaverse environments. The metaverse is a virtual world that is being developed through the convergence of the internet, gaming, and virtual reality technologies. Capitol Lion plans to have a presence in the metaverse space, which will allow creators to showcase their NFTs through events and performances. This will provide a new avenue for creators to connect with their audiences and monetize their creativity.

Another key feature of Capitol Lion is the implementation of streaming capabilities. This will allow users to watch tokenized content or listen to music through the Capitol Lion Music NFT player. The streaming sections of the app will direct users to popular creators and trending NFTs, and track the activity of creators, communities, and collectibles within the network. This will not only provide a new way for users to discover and engage with content, but also incentivize NFT owners based on stream count and traffic.

In addition to these features, Capitol Lion is also pivoting towards becoming a Entertainment Hub. This will allow users to create profiles and build their reputation through contributions, engagement, and networking. The activity and credibility of creators, communities, and collectibles will be easily viewable, providing a more social and collaborative environment for users to connect and create.

Overall, Capitol Lion is a project that seeks to bring a new level of interaction and engagement to the Entertainment space through the use of NFTs, streaming capabilities, and social features. The team behind this project is working on creating tools and resources around this self-governed environment where creators can showcase and monetize their creativity. which will ultimately allow users to discover and engage with each NFT in a variety of metaverse environments.

11 Likes

I completely agree! With Capitol Lion’s use of NFTs, streaming capabilities, and social features is a unique and innovative way to bring a new level of interaction and engagement to the entertainment industry. I am truly excited to see how this project will allow creators to showcase and monetize their creativity. The ability for users to discover and engage with NFTs in this environment will be a game-changer for the industry. :lion: :notes: :film_projector: :rocket:

8 Likes

It’s extremely hard to let you know how excited I am about the upcoming releases coming out of the LionX ecosystem in 2023. As you may know, the LionX ecosystem was established on the Tron network as a response to the scams that were prevalent in the early days of DeFi on the network. The Core X Team wanted to create a more responsible and sustainable ecosystem that was governed by the people. The DAO was built on a foundation of helping others while reaching self-sustainability as a collective.

Since it’s inception, the LionX ecosystem has focused on integrating utility and value into the platform through the use of smart contracts built around DeFi and NFTs. The goal of LionX has always been to establish itself as a full-fledged operating system with in-house smart contracts that can be governed by the LionDAO and provide a wide range of products, services, tools, and resources to it’s community.

As we look ahead to 2023, I am thrilled to announce that we have a lot of exciting things in the works. We are constantly working to improve and expand our resources within DeFi and NFTs . We have a number of new partnerships & integrations in the pipeline that we can’t wait to share with you.

I am confident that 2023 is going to be a great year for LionX and our community. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us, and I hope that you will join us in pushing forward this amazing Movement. :fist: :lion:

8 Likes

Hola, están realizando un gran trabajo, seguro que el año 2023 será un gran año, entre todos haremos que lo sea.

3 Likes

This is quite an update, filled with too much suspense. I love suspense and can’t wait to see what you have in stock for us come 2023 Godwilling. Keep building, we are supporting to the end.

3 Likes

@antonio @Nana66419 :fist: :lion:

3 Likes

We’re excited to announce the launch of “ONE” Network, a News media platform for the LionX ecosystem and beyond. “ONE” Network will provide up-to-date information and education on a variety of Topics within AI & blockchain technology, as well as Tron Network and BitTorrent Chain.

The platform is now live in beta mode and available for public use. We invite everyone to check it out and provide feedback to help us improve the platform moving forward.

We believe ONE Network will be a valuable resource for the community, and we hope it will become a go-to destination for staying informed about developments in this Space.

Thank you for your continuous support, and we hope to see you on ONE Network! :fist: :lion:

:round_pushpin: https://www.lionx.info/

6 Likes

Hola, he estado revisando y es un lugar muy bien hecho, con artículos interesantes.

1 Like

I’m super impressed by what you accomplished and what your goals are. If you’re going for the right things, success will follow.
LionX baby!

3 Likes

One Network,

The Brand New media platform, has revealed a brand new addition coming to the site…
LionX Academy. This is a dedicated space for all your Web3 educational desires,
where you can learn about the latest developments in the world of decentralized technologies and blockchain.

With LionX Academy, you’ll have access to a wide range of resources, including eBooks, tutorials, courses, and webinars, all tailored to help you understand and navigate the rapidly-evolving world of Web3. Whether you’re a complete noob or a seasoned vet, you’ll find something of value here.

The Academy’s content will be created by subject matter experts from the blockchain industry, academic and independent researchers and will cover a wide range of topics, from introduction to blockchain, smart contract, DeFi, NFTs, to more advanced subjects like decentralized governance and tokenomics.

We believe that education is key to unlocking the true potential of Web3, and we’re excited to be able to offer this resource to our community and beyond. We are excited to see how The LionX Academy will help the ecosystem become fluently informed about the industry and contribute to it’s evolution.

Once Available, We encourage you all to check out LionX Academy and see if it’s a fit. We’re confident that you’ll find it to be a valuable resource in your journey to mastering the world of Web3. Let us know what you think in the comments below, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

:saluting_face:ONE … :round_pushpin: https://www.lionx.info/lionxacademy

10 Likes

@cryptomonster :fist: :lion: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like