TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

The voting trends are really interesting… the vote count so far:

Web3 - 19

DeFi - 51

GameFi - 54

NFT - 32

Builders - 111

Ecofriendly - 28

Looks like the audience is comfortable voting for projects they have already used / checked on mainnet.

DeFi and GameFi are also looking promising!

Kudos to builders who keep developing on TRON !

Agree with the suggestions of more votes for tracks with more participation :blush:

25 Likes

I love seeing the interest on the eco-friendly track! Im looking forward to seeing what these projects can do on Mainnet

13 Likes

Interesting analysis @Deba215 ! You know Im a wolf fan and already voted in Builder track :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks bro :pray::blush: gratitude for your appreciation and support :smiling_face::smiling_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the projects that made it to the final cut, I’m so excited seeing these are projects I interacted with during the submission stage. Pretty tough to cast a vote right away, I’d have to take my time.
Congratulations once again.

8 Likes

Wishing you all the best, may the best project/ projects win

4 Likes

Good luck to all projects

6 Likes

Disappointed that our projects are not showing up, it’s time to rethink what we do.

1: (Builder) : Link'n Red by Ennovasol : Digital transformation for companies

2: (Web3) Medical Management by Ennovasol : Connecting doctors, improving patient care

8 Likes

Ops sorry about that.
I believe some in-house replan will be of help.

You did your best.

4 Likes

oh so sad to see this, last season we proposed something to the @admin.hackathon
I don’t know if they do
It will be good if such projects get se report on why they did not make it

3 Likes

Al @admin.hackathon en referencia a los proyectos abajo mencionados, en mi opinión deberían poder presentarse en el periodo de votación, considero que han sido arduamente trabajado y han presentado un nuevo desarrollo.
Gracias.

2: (Web3) Medical Management by Ennovasol : Connecting doctors, improving patient care

5 Likes

Wishing all projects that made it into the voting list all the best. Please we are all encouraged to check out all the project we vote for and not do any blind voting.

Checking the project out before voting will help all of us to make an inform decision which in turn will go a long way to help the community get what they truly deserve.

Peace :v:

7 Likes

I voted for JustMoney! The project is on another level, I totally recommend everyone to check them, it’ll blow your mind! The only thing they need is some visibility that can happen with support of TronDAO and the community.

8 Likes

Yes I voted for them too @Bruce
Check out other projects
@TronPower @maaz (cloak) @im_31 (carbonex) @TuruGlobal (turuverse) and much more

8 Likes

Goodbluck for all projects… and for the best

4 Likes

Thanku for mentioning us :heart:

2 Likes

I want to thank all the voters! I just read this topic now and saw that BlockMenu got some votes on Web3 track. I am REALLY excited about this project and how you guys are reacting to BlockMenu. It’s so important to me and to the project see people engaged.

Thanks! :pray:

8 Likes

All the good luck to all the projects ! I will take some time to vote, after going through all the participants once again.

Projects that didn’t make it to the community poll still have chance to win determination prizes, just make sure you keep building and interacting with TRONDAO COMMUNITY !

5 Likes

I believe it is because your project is missing a demo video

2 Likes

Congratulations, keep building ! We all waiting to see some great work done from you all !

2 Likes