TRON POS - Hosting Gift Cards in Web3 using TRON Blockchain

Thanks for checking our project, we currently have support for Sunmi V2 and Wiseasy N5 POS terminals, both with NFC, we will look into ways to integrate NFC in the project.

Good idea congratulation all team

1 Like

Nice project, keep it up guys

1 Like

Wow brilliant ideas on this project :100:… I’d be looking out for y’all

1 Like

@technoprepay I like your solution! Would it be possible to support other TRC-20 currencies? It would be nice if there could be a way to support goStables (our stablecoin project) as a payment/gift card option. A combination of both our submissions could be quite useful for localised adoption using local stablecoins.

1 Like

Hi Wescosmic,
Thanks for reviewing our project, TRON POS has two main functions, one is to enable hosting Gift Cards in Web3 developed as part of Hackathon 3, and the second is accepting TRON payments developed as part of Hackathon 2. A retailer can accept any currency including bitcoin, altcoins, cash and credit/debit cards as payment for their gift cards, and then redeem them when the retail location or store. In regards of accepting payments with goStables/USDD, we can certainly add that to the functionality of TRON POS, we just need your help testing locally in countries deploying goStables/USDD.

1 Like

great project! Wish you luck and growth

1 Like

Is the usdt pos joined together with the gift card

1 Like

Hi Mattylegend, I would say that the USDT account is not together with the Gift Cards created, they are related in the sense that they share the same TRON Key, but the funds are not mixed. The store owner uses RTX funds from the store POS account in order to create the gift cards and record the transactions, but if the store receives a USDT payment, those funds remain separate in the USDT account.

The store owner creates a private key dedicated for each store the first time that is configured, this private key is generated using any TRON wallet such as TRONLINK, and imported in the POS. This key is used to create the unique gift cards which are basically separate TRON accounts diversified from the main TRON POS key.

When the clerk needs to issue a gift card and record a payment transaction related to it, it uses the RTX funds from the Store account to create and add transactions to the card. If a customer wants to purchase products or services from the store and get paid with USDT, those fund will be deposited in the store owner USDT account. The private key is not accessible nor visible in the TRON POS application.

A store owner uses the TRONLINK wallet to move fund and add RTX if necessary.

Hola, me parece un buen desarrollo y parece fácil para que el comerciante pueda usarlo.

1 Like

Gracias Antonio por tus comentarios, El app funciona en cualquier telefono Androide lo que esperamos ayude en su uso, el operario puede generar la tarjeta de regalo y enviarlo por whatsapp o messanger al cliente a fin de no necesitar imprimir, entre los planes del proyecto pensamos incorporar un aplicativo para que el usuario guarde en su telefono las tarjetas de regalo y las recargue.

1 Like

Me parece perfecto, buen trabajo

1 Like

A very nice idea ! Goodluck to your project

1 Like

Thanks Fawe1234 for taking the time to review and showing your support.
Let me know if you have any questions

Note that the project has evolved, it is now in Hackathon season 4 with updated details

This is an innovative way of using blockchain technology.

My question for this project is what is the plan to collaborate with more companies to host their gift cards on your platform. All the best!

Hi Harry1,
I would need to evaluate the requirements for the NFC proyect, feel free to share any specific one and I will review, you can send details to admin@technoprepay.com

1 Like

Thank you for the info! I’ll definitely send some suggestions your way. :blush: