Welcome to HackaTRON S6!

my Dev username:royal7bob,thanks @Hackathon

My DEV username:royal7bob,tks!
@admin.hackathon@WindsOfChange92

Responded to you @Thongfan @hakiki and @icomehere .

Will tag u when we post our project here :blush:!

1 Like

You are all welcome
Wishing you all the best :pray:t3:

1 Like

My project posts have not passed the review for several hours. Please deal with it. Just pass the last one. Thank you.@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon

1 Like

@Youngyuppie we have posted our project please check out thank you🙌

2 Likes

@snair2001.
Admin here will grant you permission to post your project

Hi @WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon I need access to post my project! Thanks in advance!

Hi Team Could you verify my id abhijeet because i could not able to post project thank you @admin.hackathon

1 Like

Hi all! Can you give me access to publish my project in hackathon? @admin.hackathon

1 Like

all friends and admins in the forum should read it, there is an unfair situation. If no one speaks up, there is an even bigger unfair situation. @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @EMerchant @SimbadMarino

3 Likes

I checked the situation now, totally agree with you. thank you for drawing attention
@SimbadMarino fix the situation please

3 Likes

Hello I need a permission to create project.

devpost username: contact422

trying to understand what you mean… Are you trying to say A project example @JustMoney @TronNinjas @TuruGlobal can not submit 2 projects under different categories in 1 season?

If that is what you meant then please it is allowed.
A team can submit two different projects in one season. #CCC team submitted a game under artistry and a bot under defi and I see nothing wrong with that :pray: This is not the first time a team is submitting two projects in a season. If only they can work on them and deliver. But let’s leave it to the admins. Do not conclude it is unfair because they followed the rules and they are not cheating

3 Likes

Waiting eagerly to see what new ‘toys’ we get to see unleashed this Hackatron! Will be interesting playing with this year. All the best to the participants!

3 Likes

hello admin, when my post thread is accepted?

Happy Sunday everyone,

As the QuestArcade team, we have published the final version of our site and completed our applications. We are active both on the forum and on Twitter. If you want to follow us and give feedback, you can always reach us.

X(Twitter) : https://twitter.com/QuestArcadeHub

3 Likes

I gave a follow to you, gonna review your project in my free time

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon
what are the eligible technologies in Bitcoin Layer 2 Solutions that are eligible for integration prize?