Baoziswap - Live Staking Pool by SafeMoney Dev Team - Maintaining and Developing a Great and Sustainable Ecosystem on Tron Blockchain with Baoziswap Staking Pool

Oh been waiting for this, really happy the team listened to the community the energy will really go a long way!!! Thanks Team, Good Job​:tada::tada::tada::tada:

Let’s Go !!! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

#SafeMoneyBurns

31 Billion of SafeMoney has been burnt by the Dev Team for our monthly burns.

Hope Your Guess is correct? or Close?#tronscan#TRONICS#TronStronghttps://t.co/H0uZYZrG5Q pic.twitter.com/wY4vbyA8ji

— Safe Money (@SafeMoneyV2) August 1, 2022
4 Likes

@Ad_trx Thank you for the compliment we are really grateful for it, for sure the community is really important to us and we need their support and suggestions to keep going. The energy will be provided later today so stay more active in the Community.

1 Like

The voting we have been waiting for starts today (in less than 4 hours) and then ends 11th of August.

Baoziswap and SafeMoney community will need your vote, apart from the price in USDT we need the recognition, visibility and attention on Tron Blockchain that comes with it.

We need to be together at the moment to achieve this.

Let’s together make Baoziswap, DeFi on TRX better and more recognised.

#TronStrong

3 Likes

It is voting Time on the Tron Grand Hackathon season 2!!!

Let's Go ahead once again to show support for Baoziswap on the Defi Category D10https://t.co/r0acpA28qv

Together we can make Defi Better on #TRX

Good luck to all the participants!!!

Let`s Go 🔥#TronStrong #TRON

— Safe Money (@SafeMoneyV2) August 1, 2022
1 Like

Go ahead and show your Support for Baoziswap on DeFi Category D10 :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Interesting progress, will follow the next project steps!

5 Likes

Thank you for your support if you are yet to vote kindly go ahead and show your support.

For Baoziswap on the DeFi Category, Click on D10 and scroll down then click vote for us.

Let’s make DeFi Better on TRX

2 Likes

Live Statistics from TronScan

Over 1k Transactions already Done on SafeMoney V 2.0 Staking Pool Address

Just a day after the TronDao Voting Started

This only proves #TronStrong

We Keep Going Another Milestone Broken!!!

4 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to know what exactly you guys are doing that’s innovative? Or different from already well developed projects already doing the things you guys set out to do? I’m not trying to come off as the bad guy here just would like to know why your swap? What are you doing that’s differerent?

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m trying to better understand some of the projects running for S2. How does Baoziswap differs from other DEXs already present on Tron (like SunSwap or JustMoney)? What innovation are you bringing?
Thanks

2 Likes

@Agata They answered a question like this not too long, likely try scrolling up. They have been one of the DEX that supports tax and non tax tokens on TRx they might not be the best yet but are close and they are developing day in day out since when I have been in the community. :100:

The Team will be here to provide more details for you incase.

5 Likes

Sorry for the double question, I did not see the comment right above mine.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure that the first DEX to support taxed tokens on Tron was JM and it was done in 2021. We need innovation…

2 Likes

@Agata Yes for sure no one will Argue that, and just having one isn’t enough for sure TRX is becoming bigger everyday and has more future, about innovation Baoziswap just launched a staking pool to help and even further support tax tokens which I doubt it is available on others yet if I am not mistaken.

I will stop here the team will talk more on this. :v::v::v:

5 Likes

As a long user of the Tron Ecosystem I see no innovation beyond what other swaps like JM is doing. Where is the innovation? :thinking:

5 Likes

Hi There @Agata and @DannyLowe Thanks for your question we get asked this question a lot, our future plans for Baoziswap and TRX are quite big from what is on ground now, base on your information we are sure you have been in the ecosystem for a while now and we both know that DEX that supports tax tokens are not as expected because the growth of TRX over the years has been massive and we both know the future of TRX will really be massive and we have to be prepared ahead for that.

And concerning innovations more are still coming from us, we recently launched the live staking pool for both tax tokens and non tax the aim is to build a sustainable communities even during the bear market. We know how this can be for just developing communities on TRX and having a Dev Team that is really here for the support, our aim is to also make sure even though there are high increase in the fees the plan of the team is to make sure Baoziswap is still as cheap as possible for users though we are yet to achieve this.

Our support system as been really good so far and we are planning on bringing more to the table we both see that some DEX that supports tax token just pack up and for sure we need more and better replacement for them to keep TRX going, the dev team powering Baoziswap (SafeMoney Dev Team) has been here and we will keep been here for sure even when we have plans of going MultiChain. The team has been through several attacks and that is not even allowing us to back down but to keep going and building on TRX.

More are coming from us for Sure.

Thanks for the question by the way

11 Likes

@Fem_ol Thanks for the answer and the Support we really do appreciate those. :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Not really the response I was looking for. Thanks anyways, and good luck. :+1:t4:

1 Like

good question.
waiting their answer, too

3 Likes

@Barnett12 Kindly scroll up the answer has been provided and we just answered a similar question not too long ago. Kindly scroll up please :pray:

Thanks always

2 Likes