BlinkAI - Blockchain Link/Wallet for AI

Hey, thanks! On popular demand will be adding a test bench for AI. A limited free version to test the GPT right inside BlinkAI.xyz. Hope to ship it during the next few days!

1 Like

Some users (@HODL, @SimbadMarino, etc) have been asking an easier way to test the chat.

Introducing the Blink Wallet - a ChatGPT GPT-4o model, running for free inside http://www.blinkai.xyz/chat. Video: https://youtu.be/PAwWf79ylZQ

It is meant as a test bench for AI developers to test out the capabilities before integrating into your own AI. But could grow into its own wallet for all usersā€¦

Early access LIVE NOW at http://www.blinkai.xyz/chat Currently it does not yet perform any blockchain transactions - this will be available in coming days. But UI is working, it is streaming AI tokens via WebSockets, has markdown syntax support, mobile view and more!

Please test out for quirks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice oneā€¦ While I was testing the chat feature, I asked the bot what it is for and how it can be put to use. Along the line when it was providing me with the response, it was forcibly closed by the remote host, and I donā€™t understand what this means or why it happened. Can you help in clarifying me on why I experienced this?

Hei, thanks for the input. :heart: Sometimes indeed the OpenAI api seems to misbehave. I now added a retry functionality, so hopefully the error wont repeat.

Also update the UI a bit to look a tad better.

No Blockchain Wallet functionality yet, stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thank you too, keep up the nice work, make sure you show your love tooā€¦

codehive Integration_5 :raised_hands:KUDOOS

3 Likes

Hii itā€™s Yuvraj hereā€¦ ur project is exciting and goodā€¦ Iā€™m bit curious to know about more about the projectšŸ˜„!

Hei thanks! What would you like to know?

Blink is a set of AI APIs that AI developers can use to give their AI a crypto wallet. This drastically simplifies Web3 UX and makes AI assistants more valuable. You can ask I to prepare blockchain transactions, handle loans, transfers, rentals, agreements, mint NFTs and more!

I am right now working on the tokenomics ( BlinkAI - Blockchain Link/Wallet for AI Tokenomics 10000 BLINK giveaway) and adding an AI based blockchain wallet to BlinkAI.xyz (test it here: Blink Wallet)

1 Like

Its all free for now, but launching 28th of june with tokenomics where DEVs will be able to reserve API calls in bulk.

1 Like

Looks revolutionary, I always admired the projects that make our lives easier. A quick question tho, wouldnā€™t it be more useful to train your own LLM rather than using OpenAI APIs? Training LLMs are not that hard, there already dozens of open-source algorithms.

Iā€™d be glad if you consider checking and voting for our project as well. Itā€™s kindao

hi. I see that I need to indicate my email to create an account.
are you planning to replace this form of login/sign up with Wallet Signatures ?

Thats definitely the plan! Its due to the fact I added authentication as the first task. I have actually since then added WalletConnect support - for users to confirm the AI transactions - so the integration is already there but not yet enabled for login/signup use-case.

Great question!

1 Like

Shall do as soon as Iā€™m valid to votešŸ˜­

1 Like

As a matter of fact it is implemented as an API with OpenAPI specification. So any LLM (even your own) can be wired to use it. As long as there is some notion of running tasks or ability to determine the tasks by AI - then it can be wired to Blink API in order to unlock all blockchain capabilities.

1 Like

No worries, mate. Perhaps a reply will help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My question is: is it possible that if there are a large number of simultaneous requests to the OpenAI API from many users of your platform, OpenAI will block these requests (rate limit) and users will encounter such a problem?

Well, the architecture is set up so that each developer has their own AI which then integrates with Blink AI API (notice the arrow from end-user directly to OpenAI, but it can be any other AI as well - up to the developer). So we only need to scale the Blink AI API, not pay for AI itself.

There is the other side-product that we are developing currently which is Blink Wallet ( Blink Wallet (blinkai.xyz)) and for this indeed we are tied to OpenAI API right now. But actually it is the Azure OpenAI service - and we can easily control the load or capacity with a slider. So all in all it should be extremely scalable as long as we pay the Azure bills :smiley:

Blink Wallet:

Kind reminder, running a BLINK tokenomics giveaway at the moment. Give some cool ideas on how a token (BLINK token) could add value to an AI API.

What is clear is that AI API usage would be metered and paid by the AI developer in BLINK tokens. There would be packages that allow devs to buy API calls in bulk to get discounts.

Any crazy idea welcome, will DM you for wallet address and drop in 1000 BLINK for cool ideas. @chKos will drop 1k to you, let me know your wallet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an idea, but Iā€™m not sure if it fits the purpose of your project: what if a user/developer creates something cool using your platform and starts sharing that tool with other users. Finally, a portion of the BLINK tokens that users pay will go to the creator (developer) ?

something like royalty

Absolutely! Send me your wallet addr :slight_smile: