Cubie 3D NFT GameFi

Hi @SuperJack Nice NFT art your team have there, it looks good and adorable. However, as with most art-related projects, there are some potential legal issues you may face in the future so we have the following questions for you.

1. If you received a legal request from the original studio to remove characters that could depict their original creations, but the NFT has already been minted and sold, how will you solve this issue?

2. Did you guys come up with a long-term plan to solve the above-mentioned issue in the long run?

Unrelated to legal issues:

1. Can you elaborate more on the randomly generated hash power for the cubie NFT?

2. The cubie bird game at the current stage is not connected to blockchain and does not make use of actual NFT, what’s the plan for it in the near future?

3. What can the community expect to see by May 13 (the end date for Hackathon season 1)?

Thank you.

5 Likes

Cubie Cubie Cubie Cubie Cubie Cubie

Really want to see a cubie in action

3 Likes
  1. We are using original studio characters as a reference to make cubies. we are not using their logo, names or original image in our NFTs. so we will have no copyright or trademark issues.

2. We don’t think we will face any legal issues as mentioned. we will make sure of all legal issues before releasing officially.

3. Cubies are divided into 5 types Normal, Unique, Rare, Epic and Legendary.

• Normal cubies are not breedable and have hash power 1

• unique cubies are not breedable and have hash power 2

• Rare cubies are breedable and have hash power 4 to 8

• Epic cubies are not breedable and have hash power 15 to 30

• Legendary cubies are not breedable and have hash power 50 - 75

Each Cubie has a randomly generated initial hash power that can be upgraded by consuming other NFTs. The total hash power is calculated by adding up the hash power of all your Cubies. The amount of $CUBE tokens mined is dependent on your weighted average of the total hash power across the platform.
    The amount of $CUBE tokens released per day is also dependent on the total hash power across the platform.

1. CubieBird is free to play game and its not connected to blockchain. we will soon release a leaderboard to track highscore and same will be used for upcoming games. We are working on a new 3d game with good graphics and it will be connected to blockchain and use NFTs to play.

2. we are working on following :

• NFT Contract (TRC-721) Release & Migrations.
  • Launching 50% of Cubie NFTs for minting.
  • develop 3D cubie game with good graphics and use cases to attract more users.
  • Mystery Box Integration.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Nice concept, good luck

3 Likes

Ambitious but looking forward to development!

4 Likes

Answers are on point! We just need Jack and the team to make the execution!

3 Likes

Very cute cubics, they look like ice cream! I wonder if you can cooperate with DQ.

5 Likes

I already own several Cubies and cant wait for the next phase of this project, it will really be a fun way to play and earn passive income in the future.

3 Likes

I like this Cubie 3d NFT project

3 Likes

This project is top quality and they are very friendly :smiley:

I wish for the success of project

3 Likes

Very cute cubics.
:+1:

4 Likes

Wow did not realize you were partnered with Baby Turu. Have always loved the artwork for cubies

4 Likes

Hello @SuperJack , I think that your project fits our vision at GockeFi, we can make a great partnership if you’re interested.
Lets’ discuss but first I invite you to get an idea about our project from here : GockeFi

2 Likes

Nice project! I like the design

3 Likes

Cubies are so cool and website is very neat.
Tried CubieBird game, it’s good and addictive hard to get high score :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Great project, best of luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I follow it, The game is very attractive! =D

2 Likes

Great and popular combination of unique NFT with #gamefi :star_struck::star_struck:
All the best for the project​:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to vote Cubie in NFT category.

6 Likes

This is good work @SuperJack nice cubies you have their

2 Likes