SaveWallet by TronSave team - The first crypto wallet with fee savings on TRON network

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We wish you a wonderful new week. Let’s start the new week with updates from SaveWallet

Check below :point_down:
:white_check_mark: Enable multi-tab for discover: this will allow you to open many tabs in the browser at the same time.
:white_check_mark: Introduce a new feature for coupon usage: (special function) This function gives the customer a free coupon for ten transfer operations.
:white_check_mark: Transition from passcode to PIN code: Change from passcode to PIN code:
:white_check_mark: Implement Quick Staking feature: Quick staking function.
:white_check_mark: Add Multi-Language: Add Chinese language.

Enjoy now!

1 Like

This is great… I can remember suggesting about the multi tabs on discovery, it’s great to see you have considered it and implement the feature.

Changing from passcode to pin code is equally a great idea but I will like to suggest that you should consider biometric as lot of wallets, including Trust wallet, are shifting to that security layer to prevent users from exposing their pin code when they are in public.

3 Likes

We have taken all of your feedback into consideration in order to improve Savewallet. Thank you very much :grin:

2 Likes

Okay, nice. Together, we can make SaveWallet one of the best crypto wallet in the market :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hello, can you share an e-mail address where I can reach you? I want to talk about a private issue.

3 Likes

Hi bro, you can contact via social@tronsave.io or DM Telegram: Contact @wantingtrx

Could you give more details about BD activites please? I am interested

Thank you for your interest in our project. We are now focusing on Tron communities to increase user familiarity, as well as seeking for Tron Dapps that can be integrated into SaveWallet. If you are also looking for for a cooperation on Tron, we can cooperate.

1 Like

Is there anything new guy ?

We will update soon, pls wait for us

5 Likes

Nice work TronSave !
The user interface of your wallet is very clear.

Did you use the TronLink wallet as the basis for your design? Very similar to him

1 Like

Hello, nice project, I’m rooting for ya…

good luck in achieving your milestones

1 Like

Oh our wallets are designed independently with different features from TronLink :grin:

1 Like

Thank you, bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Everyone, please vote for us in the Community Vote. Thank you so much, everyone!

6 Likes

one more super project from “TronSave” team. good job !

3 Likes

why dont you have test instructions on your project post yet ? how can one test your project if thats not there

anyways great project :rocket:

1 Like

save btc use tron :grin: :grin: :grin: