World Craft by World Craft’ers - Create your own metaverse world

looks very attractive. :open_mouth:
I will definitely try to build something with my friends! good luck !

3 Likes

hi. how many colors I can buy and also how many worlds I can create ?

1 Like

Hi, @carlgg :wave: :wave:

Glad to hear it! Let me know your thoughts after you’ve had a chance to try it out with your friends, and any feedback on how we can improve our platform would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi, @stefan-h .
You can buy an unlimited number of block colors, and the number of worlds that can be created is also unlimited.

2 Likes

I am using chrome from my personal computer. Today I was able to purchase a new color but still was not able to enter your world.

5 Likes

Alright thank for the response

4 Likes

Hello! Impressive project! Could you provide more details on how monetization will be implemented within the game?

4 Likes

Hi @HODL :wave:

We’ve recently implemented two major updates in our code, and we wanted to reach out to you regarding the issues you encountered while testing our project. We believe these updates may have resolved the issues you were experiencing.

1. We’ve updated the IPFS gateway, which should lead to faster world loading times from now on.
  2. Additionally, we’ve made changes to the web3 library. The previous version had some issues related to blocking the opening of the Metamask wallet when a user also had the TronLink extension installed, causing a sort of extension conflict.

Could you please give it another try and let us know if everything is working fine now on your end? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

1 Like

Hi @maksb :wave: . Thank you for your kind words!

Monetization within our project primarily revolves around providing users with options to enhance their gameplay experience while also supporting the sustainability and growth of the platform. Here’s a breakdown of how monetization is implemented:

• World creation: Users have the opportunity to create their own virtual worlds within the platform. Each world creation incurs a cost (currently set at 5000 BTT on the testnet). This initial investment allows users to unleash their creativity and build immersive environments tailored to their preferences.

• Block color purchases: In addition to world creation, users can expand their creative possibilities by purchasing additional block colors. These colors, currently priced at 250 BTT on the testnet, enable users to add aesthetic variety and customization to their creations.

• Special events: Our platform hosts various entertaining and engaging events, such as “Find Gems” events, where users can participate for a chance to win prizes. Participation in these events requires purchasing a pass, with part of the proceeds contributing to the prize pool and rewards for participants.

• Future features: As we continue to develop and expand “World Craft”, we plan to introduce additional monetization features, such as:

• the option to buy textures for blocks;
    • a marketplace offering in-game items and world decorations.

We hope this provides you with a comprehensive overview of the monetization strategy. If you have any questions or would like additional details, feel free to reach out !

1 Like

Okay I will test again today and share my review here.

1 Like

World Craft working smoothly for me !

7 Likes

Thanks for your reply. The monetization seems promising. Could you clarify if there are any P2E mechanics planned for the game, and if yes, what are they?

1 Like

Great job!
I’m really glad you were able to do it! :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: Announcement: New milestones have been achieved!

- :white_check_mark: Adding a chat to allow users to communicate with each other on the map;

- :white_check_mark: Add a background image to the worlds;

6 Likes

Hello World Craft team!
Thank you for joining the hackathon! I tested your game and seems promising, also I noticed you have significant updates on it, kudos on that!

I noticed the character does nt have object collision yet causing weird gameplay effects. Do you have a roadmap beyond the hackathon to improve further your game? :slight_smile:

Keep on building!

1 Like

Hello there! Your project is truly impressive.

We’re also developing a project on Tron, by the way. Let me tell you a bit about us.

Strongcoin is a tap-to-earn game. In the game, we provide onboarding to the Tron ecosystem, including partner quests. If you’re interested, we’re available to explore collaboration opportunities.

Furthermore, we’re holding a contest offering cool prizes for the best question or suggestion! Don’t hesitate to visit our topic for more information.

2 Likes

Hello @SimbadMarino :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to test our project! We’re thrilled to hear that you appreciated the updates we’ve made.

Thanks for your observation regarding the character’s lack of object collision, which you likely noticed while in the ‘Free Camera/Fly’ mode. It’s important to note that our project offers 3 distinct modes of interaction:

• First person control;
  • Free camera control;
  • Building mode;

Currently, collision detection is ONLY present in the “First person control” mode.

To switch between modes, users can press the "Esc" key, click on the “Settings” tab, and select the desired mode (see screenshot).

This option ensures users have control over their preferred mode of interaction.

1. First person control: In this mode, collision detection is implemented. It functions similarly to a typical game mode, allowing the character to walk, run, jump, and navigate the environment with the camera perspective aligned to the character’s viewpoint.

2. Free camera control (Fly) Mode: By default, when opening the world, users are placed in this mode. Here, collision detection is intentionally omitted. This decision was made to provide users with greater flexibility and speed in maneuvering through the environment. The fly mode facilitates building tasks that may be challenging in the regular mode, or simply offers a faster way to navigate and remove blocks in hard-to-reach places.

We believed this approach would enhance the user experience. However, we are open to feedback and suggestions from users like yourself. If you believe collision should also be implemented in the “Free camera control (Fly)” mode for consistency or other reasons, we’re certainly open to exploring that possibility.

Yes. We’re committed to continuous improvement and innovation.

Overall, our goal is to create a game that players love to play and that keeps them coming back for more. We’re dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in game development and delivering an experience that exceeds our players’ expectations.

Our roadmap is packed with exciting plans to take our project to the next level. The directions we are currently focused on:

• Expanded content: Our goal is to provide players with a rich and diverse gaming experience. This means adding new worlds to explore, challenges to overcome, and rewards to earn.

• Technical improvements: We’re constantly working behind the scenes to improve the technical aspects of our game. This includes optimizing performance, fixing bugs and glitches, and ensuring that the game runs smoothly.

• Community engagement: We believe that involving our community in the development process is essential for the success of our game. That’s why we’re committed to listening to user feedback.

• Marketing and partnerships: Following the completion of our primary objectives, we’re considering the launch of a Twitter marketing campaign and exploring collaborations with projects in the BTTC/TRON ecosystem. These initiatives are part of our potential roadmap to expand our player base and form strategic partnerships.

• Cross-Chain integration: Furthermore, we are considering making the game cross-chain and integrating with various EVM-compatible chains, broadening the game’s reach and accessibility to a wider audience.

So stay tuned, because the best is yet to come!

5 Likes

hi @creat3 .

I would like to note that this update (adding a background) has breathed new life into your project. The game has become brighter and more attractive.
I am glad that you are trying to constantly improve the project.
Well done!

1 Like

Hi @moonSoon :wave:

I’m so glad that you’ve noticed and appreciated the recent updates.
It’s always our goal to enhance the experience for our users, and we’re committed to continually improving the project.

Your encouragement means a lot to us.
Thank you !

3 Likes