World Craft by World Craft’ers - Create your own metaverse world

hi World Craft, glad to see you again in the new season !
“find gems” events are a really cool update. I was able to find all the gems, it was quite easy to do (screenshot attached as proof) :grin: :grin:

I hope to see new maps soon

3 Likes

Thank you @jiSun & @aliciasg

I’m very glad you like it.
Yes, new events will be added soon, as well as new features. So stay tuned.

1 Like

Minecraft on tron, nice project :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A new type of events has been added

Creative contests - where dreams become reality and the only limit is your imagination !

[More information will be added later]

Screenshots:

4 Likes

Hi @accamaw :wave:
Thanks for your feedback !

That’s a great prototype, I’m sure graphics will improve in the future.

I’d be glad if you consider checking and voting for our project as well. It’s kindao

2 Likes

Thank you for appreciating it @oynozan !

I will try to check your project as well.

1 Like

Hi World craft team I just tested your metaverse game and it gave an amazing experience but after claiming 3 items, I couldn’t find anymore items to claim despite wasting several minutes roaming around the space and this made me think that it will be nice if something like a map direction that will be giving players the hint of where to locate items will be added to the playground to help save user’s time.

2 Likes

Metaverse on teon baby, lovin it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Chukseucharia :wave:

It’s great and nice that you tried this event.

Thanks for sharing that it was difficult to find the remaining gems.
Since this is the first map of such an event, we didn’t know how best to do it: hide them better or make the process of finding them easier.

After your feedback, we will try to make the next map easier.

Thanks also for this idea, we will look into the possibility of implementing this.

Hi @NightingleNaaz :wave:. Thank you for appreciation

Announcement:

All contracts of the project were deployed on Mainnet.
Now you can test the application on BTTC Mainnet.

Contracts:

1. WorldCraft [Mainnet] : Contract Address 0x2E9cD6D138924F740206fDc427b782bdBdD71735 | BTTCScan

2. FindGemsEvents [Mainnet]: Contract Address 0xf151E6350Bd3d7F6F70C01C3fb82f781CC6489F9 | BTTCScan

3. CreativeContests [Mainnet]: Contract Address 0x7Ddba1C25c470b8c3832d1Ca5d70EF6785e01d31 | BTTCScan

The previous version of the application (Testnet) is available at this link: https://worldcraft-testnet.vercel.app/

2 Likes