Cukies World โ€“ Animal Crossing type Play-and-Earn game

The boats :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I am so excited with this project!! Cukies World is the best game on Tron blockchain!! :smile: :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Is the android app coming in future? That would make it more accessible

12 Likes

It looks pretty nice, Iโ€™ve never played animal crossing, but I would definitely give this a try

9 Likes

Love the look of these little creatures! Looks really good!
I was however just wondering if you consider the award of 12,500 $UKI ~$1000 between all your voters, as paying for votes? There has been some topics about this, and I am curious to hear your opinion.

13 Likes

Absolutely! We are planning to release an APK so users can play the game in their android device. Also for ios, so it can be played using an iphone :smiling_face:

cuki playing

23 Likes

Looking forward to that! Must be really nice to try a game like this. :blush:

12 Likes

Es un super juego, para Metaverso y NFTs, saludos :colombia:

12 Likes

good project to the moon

11 Likes

The story seems pretty convincing with excellent graphics. Iโ€™m thrilled to be a part of this cookies game, waiting for the launch of the project.

11 Likes

Very interesting and promising project, beautiful concept arts and design. Waiting launch :+1: :grinning:

11 Likes

Encantado de estar en este gran proyecto.

10 Likes

Aqui tienes el enlace del VOTO y te mostrarรก quienes han votado incluyendo tu votoโ€ฆ

15 Likes

i cant wait for the release the wait for it is well worth a great project cukies world

10 Likes

Un gran equipo que ofrece confianza, transparencia, el resultado un buen juego

10 Likes

I could put the :headphones: The village song for my alarmโ€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth::alarm_clock:

8 Likes

Cukies world is the best game on tron blockchain. :clap::+1::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:+1::+1::clap::clap::clap: maravilloso juego, me encanta

8 Likes

Un juego de blockchain jugable, en una red como es Tron, econรณmica, rรกpida, con buenos grรกficos, recompensas y con uso de los NFT, tiene todos los componentes para ser un ganador.

8 Likes

Una marketplace bien desarollada y con un juego a futuro, todas las de ganar! :partying_face:

7 Likes