HackaTRON S3 community topics - $5K in prizes!

:pray:

I would love to share some post which did not point to anyone but genuine suggestions on what can be done for more inclusiveness.

This post had no impact on any project and it was meant to benefit more members/projects.

Detailed post on answering another that was asked here. The intention here too was constructive discussion.

This post was a suggestion to attract more developers building on TRON.

I hope, you do not carry a biased opinion for my contribution and not just spread :heart: by writing but actually liking my post. :grinning: Just kidding.

Have a great day mate.
P.S. :- All your feedback is liked, literally. :smiley:

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s all good mate, you are doing well

1 Like

Cool idea, to make it possible that people can donate🚀

Buenos días, repasando de nuevo este articulo, en el cual se comenta el logro que se a obtenido en el Hackathon3, (todo y que estamos de acuerdo que ha sido una temporada donde el mercado no dice mucho a nuestro favor).
Estamos esperando el próximo Hackathon, pero en este intervalo de tiempo el foro queda bastante callado.
Entonces me dirijo a ustedes con una pregunta.
¿Sería posible durante este tiempo muerto, que propusieran algunas actividades pre-Hackathon?, eso haría que otras personas que no están en el foro sintieran interés y los miembros del foro actuarían dentro de el.
Gracias por tener en cuenta esta proposición. Un saludo.

5 Likes

That is a very brilliant proposal and i know the @admin.hackathon and @trondao are seriously looking into ways to make all these things possible.

Just can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As a newcomer to the community, I would like to find a more active forum.

3 Likes

Currently here is very quiet compared to when there was an hackathon, but there are few people who will always be around for a nice conversation, the likes of @antonio, @fabsltsa and @H_P.

Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it and prepare urself for s4

4 Likes

Hola, si es tranquilo cuando no hay Hackathon, pero siempre puedes hablar como bien a dicho mi amigo @Nana66419 con los que nos mantenemos presentes.
Disfruta de este espacio y coge fuerzas para el s4.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information and welcome

1 Like

Thank you I will gather strength

1 Like

@manfred_jr check this out. @kaarasamuel9 you also asked for this check it out

1 Like

This is 100% the most brilliant idea on this platform.

1 Like

Thank you director, read through this thread and you will also find some of the most excellent ideas that has helped shape the forum to what we have now.

2 Likes