Tronenergize Energy Telegram Bot

thank you for the walk through video it helps to see it. :100:

1 Like

Hello Tronenergize team!
I tried your bot and works as expected with no glitches! Kudos for that

As per user experience the only minor con I found is the “Enter” initial button, it is the first time I see those gray buttons in telegram and got a bit confused, I believed it was similar to a Enter key from a computer, maybe change it to “Push to Start” ? Or maybe it is just me :slight_smile: misunderstanding that button purpose…

Energy bot is self explanatory for a tronic like me so no question on the product purpose.

As a final request please detail your milestones with dates , specially the ones under the hackathon period , thank you!

Let’s keep building! :muscle: keep up the great work and commitment to TRON/BTTC ecosystem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello there! Your project is truly impressive.

We’re also developing a project on Tron, by the way. Let me tell you a bit about us.

Strongcoin is a tap-to-earn game. In the game, we provide onboarding to the Tron ecosystem, including partner quests. If you’re interested, we’re available to explore collaboration opportunities.

Furthermore, we’re holding a contest offering cool prizes for the best question or suggestion! Don’t hesitate to visit our topic for more information.

1 Like

TronEnergize’s Telegram bot is a game-changer for simplifying energy rental on the Tron blockchain. Their user-friendly approach is sure to widen participation in DEFI. Can’t wait to see what’s next

2 Likes

Hello Simbad ,

Thank you for testing our product and we are glad you liked it !

I agree this button could be a bit confusing thanks for pointing this out , we will change the name of this button to a more suitable one .

We currently completed all milestones for our entry and have added the completion dates next to them . Our 3rd milestone gathering user feedback and adjust to that will be a continued milestone even after the hackathon to keep improving our product .

3 Likes

Thank you and welcome to TRON .

We are always looking for partnership and are willing to explore further collaboration opportunities feel free to reach out to me on telegram to discuss further . Telegram: Contact @TronEnergize

3 Likes